Kreias fall movie

Sinece I havent seen many posts about this I was hoping it would be a new find.

Anyway for those of u who dont know what it is u just need some intteligence, 14 in my case, when u ask Kreai about Jedi/Sith and she'll give u this movie with her on Malachor beeing attaked by Sion and Nihilus.

This movie was also in the review of kotor2 on ign

Sinece I havent seen many posts about this I was hoping it would be a new find.

Anyway for those of u who dont know what it is u just need some intteligence, 14 in my case, when u ask Kreai about Jedi/Sith and she'll give u this movie with her on Malachor beeing attaked by Sion and Nihilus.

This movie was also in the review of kotor2 on ign

Two things. First, it is spelled Telemachus. I assume you are referring to the character from that insipid show Andromeda, which blatantly stole the name from Greek mythology (the original Telemachus was Odysseus' son).

And while this tip may prove helpful to those who recently picked up the game, otherwise this "secret" (which was quite easy to discover, if you set up your character correctly) has been known for months. Thanks for trying though.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

I haven't got it or the message on T3 I heard about. Of course, I usually spend more points on wisdom and leave the intelligence to Bao Dur. I'm starting to see the problem with that though...

sig2.gif

When I saw this thread, I thought we were going to discuss the Kreia fall movie, as in this one:

SWKotOR2\Movies\MalMov10.bik

Anyone know how to get THAT movie to play in-game?

Yes, it's very easy...go to your movies folder make a backup of your say trailer.bik and then copy MalMov10.bik as Trailer.bik and then run the game go to the movies and play the trailer...it will now play Kreia's movie.