Try to leave Ebon Hawk, black screen

I just defeated Master Vrook, and i returned to the ebon hawk. I fixed up some lightsabers. I then talked to keira who told me too to revisit the Enclave to fight some jedi. thats great, except when i try to leave the ebon hawk, after ive selected my party of course, I only get black screen with the green mouse icon. Ive tried everything, changing characters, cleaning the disc. But I can travel to any other planet and do anything there, yet dantooline is closed to me. Can anyone help?

N

i've had the same problem for more then 2 months, lucas arts gave me an amazing answer of "change drivers, reinstall, or try again by starting over" My 27hours of playing is not worth it.

btw, ive tried every possible fix, even formatting, it doesnt work

i've had the same problem for more then 2 months, lucas arts gave me an amazing answer of "change drivers, reinstall, or try again by starting over" My 27hours of playing is not worth it.

btw, ive tried every possible fix, even formatting, it doesnt work

I also had that problem and the only way I could complete the game was to start a fresh game and DO NOT go to dantooine as the first planet. Everything worked fine and dandy for me both LS and DS that way. I had that bug on 2 different games when I went to Dantooine first. Sucks to start again but that is the only way I got around it