The better view of KOTOR...

While I was reading one of my old threads which I forgot to read, I stumbled upon this.

i played female because she had a nice (_I_) and i enjoyed looking at it.  :D

While I would like to discourage such conversations as they tend to reduce the conversation and all the participants to the lowest theme possible (which is ultimately clich

I totally agree with you! I won't have a single flat-chested character in my game, female or otherwise.

Even better, you should be able to select the quantity of a particular body part. Just imagine: Input the number of breasts... My character would look like a bunch of grapes.

I like your idea! I remember during one of the first times I played through the game, I was looking at some character, and I couldn't figure out what was wrong with him... it really started to bother me, and then I realized -- he was flabby! I hadn't noticed exactly how different the body types manifested in-game (and no, I have nothing against people with weight difficulties or differences, I was just confused).

I dig voices more than abs, breasts, or whatnot; so imagine my disappointment when I found that the Exile didn't talk. But if she did, it would be fabulous to be able to pick the voice!

Cloris

I'm tired of veiwing my characters and his allies behinds. I'm tired of every galring feature being amplified in comabta rmor. It's very annoying. I hate it when veiwing both male and female. Combat aromor should disguise features, not amplify them. Random limb generators would only be acceptable if they where properly porportionate and consistnet with eachother. I also beleive random facial features (beards, mustcahes, scars, etc.) should be generated.

There is some variation already existing in the games. But more is always nice.

I'm pretty certain that the different classes are different sizes. Since my Scout Revan(F) was the same size as Bastila but my Scoundrel Revan(F) was shorter. ;)

I liked the way that female scoundrel revan was was smaller than everyone except Mission, T3 and Vandar. The ex-sith lord is so short and petite! (w00t) ;)

I think that this is a really good idea to extend the face generator into generating different body parts as well. Think about the immersiveness this game would create by adding this whole new level of diversity. Thoughts?

Maybe you should be able to import your character from The Sims 3 into Kotor 3?

I think the idea is fine so long as it isn't difficult or time-consuming for the programmers to achieve. It's certainly not a priority for me, compared with story, QA etc.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)