Force Sight doesn't work.

Yep. When I use the force sight, nothing happens.  Yet another infamous bug.

Any solutions?

For Xbox, you cast it and then press down on the right thumbstick, thought it doesn't seem to work consistently. I don't know how to use it for PC...

Cloris

Any solutions?

For Xbox, you cast it and then press down on the right thumbstick, thought it doesn't seem to work consistently. I don't know how to use it for PC...

Cloris

(For PC) It's down at the bottom left of your screen listed with your Healing/Armor/Battle Meditation/Valor abilities....AKA Force Abilities. Just click on the up or down arrows to scroll through your choices. When Force Sight shows up just click on it. Your character will then cast it. >_<

(Dual-Boot)Windows XP Pro (32 - Bit) SP3 & Windows Vista Ultimate (SP 1) 64 Bit | Intel Dual Core 2 Quad 6600 @ 2.4 Ghz | 8 GB Corsair DDR 3 Ram 1600 mhz | GeForce 9600 GT 512 MB PCI Express X 3 SLI enabled | NVidia Forceware Drivers 181.22| EVGA nForce 790I-SLI Ultra MOBO | Thermalake 850 Watt PWR |

(For PC) It's down at the bottom left of your screen listed with your Healing/Armor/Battle Meditation/Valor abilities....AKA Force Abilities.  Just click on the up or down arrows to scroll through your choices.  When Force Sight shows up just click on it.  Your character will then cast it.  :thumbsup:

hehe, haha. hhahahaha

force sight doesn't work for PC, wheither you activate it or not

Any solutions?

There's a specific ability that your graphics card needs to have in order to show Force Sight on PC. Apparently, there are some cards which can't do this, even though they can handle the rest of the game without any problem. You may just have one of the cards that can't do it properly.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

(For PC) It's down at the bottom left of your screen listed with your Healing/Armor/Battle Meditation/Valor abilities....AKA Force Abilities.  Just click on the up or down arrows to scroll through your choices.  When Force Sight shows up just click on it.  Your character will then cast it.  >_<

hehe, haha. hhahahaha

force sight doesn't work for PC, wheither you activate it or not

Really??? How do you figure I came up with that response then? Cause it sure as hell works for my pc game.

(Dual-Boot)Windows XP Pro (32 - Bit) SP3 & Windows Vista Ultimate (SP 1) 64 Bit | Intel Dual Core 2 Quad 6600 @ 2.4 Ghz | 8 GB Corsair DDR 3 Ram 1600 mhz | GeForce 9600 GT 512 MB PCI Express X 3 SLI enabled | NVidia Forceware Drivers 181.22| EVGA nForce 790I-SLI Ultra MOBO | Thermalake 850 Watt PWR |

(For PC) It's down at the bottom left of your screen listed with your Healing/Armor/Battle Meditation/Valor abilities....AKA Force Abilities.  Just click on the up or down arrows to scroll through your choices.  When Force Sight shows up just click on it.  Your character will then cast it.  :)

Oh, I can cast it just fine, but then nothing changes, even if I switch to to "look about" or "toggle free look" (which I tried once I saw that everything still looked the same).

Steve, what is the feature that a video card needs in order to display this effect?

Thanks,

Cloris

"I have an NVIDIA GeForce MX 420, I believe."

Ew, a leper, a leper!

I'm not kidding, it really is that bad. Get rid of it. While you still can...

Teehee! Except for a couple of games, my box usually get used for boring clerical miasma. *sigh*

Cloris