I Saw Episode 3

Bokishi

One of my friends complained that obi wan was too debonair. But then again he thought matrix revolutions was excellent and he watched xena and dawson's creek religiously.

Isn't that considered a crime in some nations? :blink:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

One of my friends complained that obi wan was too debonair. But then again he thought matrix revolutions was excellent and he watched xena and dawson's creek religiously.

Isn't that considered a crime in some nations? :blink:

Yeah it is in mine!

"I tried the most potent Noise Amplification spell once upon a time. Mavellous spell. I could hear the birds speaking to one another in trees over the horizon, I could hear the rustlings as the clouds rubbed against each other in the sky. I could hear the sound a rainbow makes as it arches it's back over the world. Then a dog barked behind me and I burst my left eardrum."

"Yes. Well, it started badly... It tailed off a little in the middle... And the less said about the end, the better. But, apart than that, excellent." -- E. Blackadder :D

From the crash to the final fight it's rather enjoyable. (Glad to see Anakin's voice finally break.)

Logic isn't GoA's first language... :geek:"

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

i dont understand how darth vader in RotJ killing the emporor could "save him from the darkside" after all he was just doing what all sith apprentices do. and after the younglings execution i think he needed do a lot more than that :cool:

I saw ROTS yesterday and I've got to say, it was WAY better than 1 and 2. I really liked the dark tone at the end of the movie. Seeing the

Jedi Temple burning

really put a smile on my face. (That's right. In movies I like it when the bad guy wins) When Anakin

went to kill the younglings

I grinned. (Yup, I'm a sick, sick man :ermm: ) Now I'll give my over view of all the movies.

TPM: 7.5/10

AOTC:5.5/10 (I'm being generous here)

ROTS:8.5/10

ANH:9/10

ESB:9.5/10 (The Luke screaming no is what took away half a star for this movie)

ROTJ: 6.5/10 (For the OT the movie really sucked. Almost as bad at AOTC)

Had the misfortune of seeing it...

It's a sad thing when the best acting is done by a droid (R2) and two wookies (probably because their dialogue wasn't subtitled)...

Five thumbs down for this excuse for a... something :thumbsup:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I just can't get over Vader pulling himself off the table like the Frankenstein monster and then yelling "Nooooooooooooo" as the camera pulls out.....

He was just informed that he killed his wife. What do you want him to say? "The new queen on Naboo is hot, I wonder if I still have a chance?"

The only thing I don't like about the "Noooo" is that it doesn't seem to match the rest of his dialogue. I fully expect him to say no.

But his speech is VERY angry just prior....and the "noooo" seemed a little soft. It should have been loud and accented differently.

Had the misfortune of seeing it...

It's a sad thing when the best acting is done by a droid (R2) and two wookies (probably because their dialogue wasn't subtitled)...

Five thumbs down for this excuse for a... something :wub:

You went to see a Star Wars film for the acting? Strange - I tend to go see them for the entertainment.

manthing2.jpg

Indeed Jaq, so do I. But c'mon, Portman really is bad! :wub: I thought the rest was ok/good.

Personally I can't understand how anyone could find the destruction of the Jedi (especially the younglings) amusing, I mean these are the ultimate good guys, they'd die to protect ya whereas the Sith would saber your ass for standing in the wrong place at the wrong time. :ph34r:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

He was just informed that he killed his wife. What do you want him to say? "The new queen on Naboo is hot, I wonder if I still have a chance?"

I believe that's the line they plan to use in "Spaceballs 0.5"...

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.