I Saw Episode 3

Bokishi

The only gain from using lame Fisting, Kolar and Seaese instead of Obi and Yoda, is their painful and humiliating deaths. I always hated them.

Agen and Saese were quite simply pathetic...however Kit was portrayed to be quite bad ass in Clone Wars *AND* Cestus Deception. So, I was kind of dissapointed wih his performance in Revenge. :thumbsup:

manthing2.jpg

Btw, we've got a huge list of potentially surviving Jedi so I bet thats what the EU will center around for the next couple of years, "ronin" Jedi who travel the galaxy for adventure.

There was a "Han Solo meets Quinlan Vos" in SW Tales comics

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

The thing is, which version of RotS medium will Lucas stick to? Because according to the film, Barris ( :thumbsup: ), Luminara and Shaak-Ti could still be "potentially surviving Jedi"...even though Kasyyyk and the Jedi Temple respectively were to be their demise. :)

EDIT: The TV series should revolve around Quinlan Vos! :cool:

Also: Thet should cast Adrian Paul (from Highlander) for his role. :D

manthing2.jpg

Its in the hands of LucasCrap's continuity editors, and I think they would reason that if the death of a certain Jedi in the RotS script didnt make the film, she/he is still dead. I know Luminara Unduli and Quinlan Vos died on Kashyyk but were left out iof the film, but what about Barriss? :thumbsup: :'(

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Sorry guys - sweet Barriss was killed on Felucia together with Secura. :thumbsup:

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

There is no picnic song sad enough to convey my grief over these horrible news :thumbsup: I must therefore turn to the saddest song ever, "forever autumn" form The War of the Worlds album.

barriss.jpg

The summer sun is fading as the year grows old

And darker days are drawing near

The winter winds will be much colder

Now you're not here.

I watch the birds fly south across the autumn sky

And one by one they disappear

I wish that I was flying with them

Now you're not here.

Like the sun through the tres you came to love me

Like a leaf on a breeze you blew away

Through autumn's golden gown we used to kick our way

You always loved this time of year

Those fallen leaves lie undisturbed now

'cause you're not here

'cause you're not here

'cause you're not here

Like the sun through the trees you came to love me

Like a leaf on a breeze you blew away

A gentle rain falls softly on my weary eyes

As if to hide a lonely tear

My life will be Forever Autumn

'cause you're not here

'cause you're not here

'cause you're not here

:'(

Here you guys have a few pictures of Nalini Krishan - actress who played Barriss. :)

nalini_09.jpg

nalini_08.jpg

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

Its not helping :) (besides, she looks completely different in her Barriss outfit)

..have you got a list over Jedi's killed in action so we dont get any more nasty surprises?

besides, she looks completely different in her Barriss outfit)

I guess this is how Barriss looks on a private rendezvous (except she'd have tattos and yellow skin) with worshippers of her beauty. :)

have you got a list over Jedi's killed in action so we dont get any more nasty surprises

Nope. I just know what specific jedi death scenes were prepared by GL. Only part of them was shown in the movie, some were cut, some never finished (Quinlan) and some never went beyond conceptual thinking. EU products related to ROTS contain most of that scenes (like in ROTS comic adaptation you can see how Barriss dies - cat till the end I tell ya)

I guess GL will reveal compelte list in nearest future.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Out of curiosity, were any other of you guys & gals totally pissed off with that cackling bufoon "General Grievous"?

In Clone Wars & Labirynth of Evil he was portrayed to be an immense warrior with a cold, calculating disposition...and a cool evil voice to boot!

In Revenge, we got some B-grade hunch-back, snivelling wuss, with an 80's cartoon villain voice. Also he was *SHOCKINGLY* bad in the lightsaber duel against Obi-Wan...I mean, what gives?

And as for his whooping cough condition - there wasn't even a reference to Clone Wars where Mace Force Crushed his lungs.

manthing2.jpg

Nope. I just know what specific jedi death scenes were prepared by GL. Only part of them was shown in the movie, some were cut, some never finished (Quinlan) and some never went beyond conceptual thinking. EU products related to ROTS contain most of that scenes (like in ROTS comic adaptation you can see how Barriss dies - cat till the end I tell ya)

But if she dies in the official comic adaption, that means its 100% officially canon! NOOOOOOOOO!!!

its not fair.

But if she dies in the official comic adaption, that means its 100% officially canon! NOOOOOOOOO!!!

its not fair.

We must band together and fight against the Slaughter of the Sexy Heroines!

---

NOOOOOOOOO!!!

^_^

manthing2.jpg

the_big_lebowski1.jpg

This agression will not stand, man. Killing off what might have been that era's second most prominent female jedi. It will not stand, dude.

In the screenplay Barris gets blasted by a tank and Luminara is in a circle of 8 clones talking to them when they suddenly turn. Shaak Ti gets whacked by Vader :thumbsup:

Quinlan vos also gets blasted by a tank but he is described as disappearing in an explosion. So maybe... just maybe he's not dead.

I just thought of something. In all the weeks and months leading up to the release of ROTS, I kept reading from alot of people involved with the project about how we were going to see lots of Jedi with double-bladed sabers in this one.

I didn't see a single staff lightsaber in the entire movie.

During the early rumor days of Ep.3, I was expecting the Vader transformation earlier on in the movie and looked forward to seeing a masked dark hulking Vader hunt down Jedi and have some cool duels with the more powerful ones like Mace Windu, Plo Koon and Adi Gallia.

Speaking of Adi Gallia, we didn't see her die in the movie right? I always wanted to see her backhanded lightsaber fighting style. Wonder what happens to her.

More random thoughts after digesting the film for 2 days.

What was up with the last part of the lightsaber duel on Mustafar? Obiwan announces he's on the high ground and suddenly he wins? Anakin is so powerful that he can't use the Force to run up a slightly ascending gravelly slope instead of trying to stupidly jump over a already prepared and waiting Obiwan?

I guess I can accept this by knowing Obiwan obviously baited Anakin's UBER ego, but it still seems incredibly stupid of Anakin, who easily dispatches Dooku. He must have had some sort of Force premonition/instinct/warning not to do that...oh well.

If Maul can be stupidly cut in half I guess Anakin can too.

I was expecting Obiwan to be overwhelmed by Anakin's ferocity but eventually use guile to gain the upper hand. I guess he did in a way

I still want to see the movie again. :)

I just thought of something.  In all the weeks and months leading up to the release of ROTS, I kept reading from alot of people involved with the project  about how we were going to see lots of Jedi with double-bladed sabers in this one.

I didn't see a single staff lightsaber in the entire movie.

I think the whole point of the Staff saber was to make Maul look more menacing and to give the impression that the Sith were more attuned to the martial aspects of the Force.

I heard there was a side story between Maul and Sidious where, Sidious sends Maul to find the schematics of the staff saber first used by Exar Kun? Not sure though.

What was up with the last part of the lightsaber duel on Mustafar? Obiwan announces he's on the high ground and suddenly he wins? Anakin is so powerful that he can't use the Force to run up a slightly ascending gravelly slope instead of trying to stupidly jump over a already prepared and waiting Obiwan?

I guess I can accept this by knowing Obiwan obviously baited Anakin's UBER ego, but it still seems incredibly stupid of Anakin, who easily dispatches Dooku. He must have had some sort of Force premonition/instinct/warning not to do that...oh well.

It didn't look like "baiting the ego" to me... on the contrary, Obi Wan was trying to stop Anakin from fighting further because he got in position where he'd get a free swing at the opponent, no matter of approach... pretty much the 'i win' button. :)