visas is there anything to her?

i found her by far the most interesting character, but after the initial appearence she seems to die off(from a gameplay standpoint). she never seems to be involved in anything. maybe its because im lightside?

is there anything interesting that will happen with her? i.e changing to the light side, love interest, betrayel, etc etc. or is she just another dead end character?

i dont want a spoiler just a simple yes its worth taking her through the game, or no find another a character.

My live for yours..... do I need to say anything more ?? :)

She agrees with everything you do... what ever it's... is like Atton but in a Female character...

She is VERY interesting specially if you play DS/Male Exile. :-

My live for yours..... do I need to say anything more ??  :)

She agrees with everything you do... what ever it's... is like Atton but in a Female character...

She is VERY interesting specially if you play DS/Male Exile. :-

i hope it's not to late to be redeemed by the dark side o:)

you really need to be VERY nasty to every one, for Visas to get in that love thing.... I mean.. to the point that no one wants to talk to you.. except all the dark side characters... I only got the love thing with Visas.. when almost every one in the ship hate it me to death.. :-

Unlike what A lot of people say... She isn't as submissive as she seems.

When I headed towards the LS, she would constantly criticize my good deeds in her ever soo poetic way.  Very interesting though.

what i want know if they cut some of her dailuge options out. bormally i could get her to tell everything in the conversation i have wityh her

you really need to be VERY nasty to every one, for Visas to get in that love thing.... I mean.. to the point that no one wants to talk to you.. except all the dark side characters...  I only got the love thing with Visas.. when almost every one in the ship hate it me to death.. :)

Not true at all. I just took her everywhere with me (LS Mastery) and she offered her love to me. I wasn't even expecting it...

you really need to be VERY nasty to every one, for Visas to get in that love thing.... I mean.. to the point that no one wants to talk to you.. except all the dark side characters...  I only got the love thing with Visas.. when almost every one in the ship hate it me to death.. >_<

Not true at all. I just took her everywhere with me (LS Mastery) and she offered her love to me. I wasn't even expecting it...

You don't have any problems with The Handmaiden ?.. I find very hard to get Visas love thing as LS because I normally use The Handmaiden as Jedi.. and the two things are not compatible.... :lol:

I may try to ignore The Handmaiden next time I play LS.. but.. is so much easy to influence Visas as DS...

I found that when i played LS mastery she still did the ole love thing, so im guessin it happens if your either LS or DS

Maybe we talking about two different things here... I can't see how Visas gets totally in the love thing as LS...

Most of the sexuality and intense love is to do with power and the special connection that the Exile and Visas have with the dark side... ( same connection that Kria and Exile have at the start of the game )... I can't really see that happening as LS... what I talking about is Visas and Exile.. finishing very much alone in there own little word of power and darkness.... don't going to say more or it will become a BIG spoiler...

I don't think we talking about same thing here..

Visas will admire you for sticking up for your principles even while proclaiming that this will weaken you. I have always gained influence with her regardless of my actions, but as I go towards LS Mastery, most of my actions aren't thuggy. :thumbsup:

Maybe the reason why she proclaimed her love for me is because I didn't convert my team members (including Handmaiden) to Jedi...

Visas is a bit like Juhani for me - both females that arrive on the scene full of Darkness and feabily try to kill you - and you've got the choice of turning them Light, keeping them Dark or just killing them on the spot. And they both seem to be under-developed. That's just my opinion.

Playing as a female exile, the Visas love option doesn't come up (though Juhani still does (w00t) :thumbsup::lol: ) but I found that at times she was even more Light than I was. She seemed to drop her red saber (well, I think the story goes that the Exile destroys it in their initial "introduction") and follows me to the edges of the Universe. I've too found I can't seem to do any wrong by her influence wise.

I maxed out my influence w/ Handmaiden and Visas, and I still recieve dthe love option. Also, its FAR more difficult to influence her if you're DS, she usually reject you for beind such a belligerent jerk.

Visas is a very complex character who a lot of people just brush off, but regardless I had always thought the love thing wasnt dependant on any force orientation, as it isnt force orientation that drew her to the exile in the first place.

Her character has a significant story and she progresses a lot throughout the game andI thought the process of bring her back to the light side was definitely one of the cooler parts of the game for me, but without a doubt for such a complex character they definitely needed more dialogue. The love thing was cool I guess... but in most ways I would have rathered they cut that out in favour of more normal dialogue time as she progresses on her path back to the light or further to the dark side (as well as maybe some more dialogue after nihilius death?). I mean its not like the love thing was unexpected, but it wasnt ENTIRELY necessary either, given that the rest of her development as a character was a bit underdone... *ducks* o:)

On a sidenote, being much the same in nature, I MUCH preferred Visas to Juhani. Perhaps it is because Visas wasn't a russian catwoman... but I would like to think its because such a complex character was much more suited to the style of game KOTOR2 presented. (as opposed to the more transperant style of KOTOR1)

- Dan

well i just finished the game and was quite happy i kept visas with me. i played the classic goody goody hero and i got what i believe was the love scene. i also converted handmaiden to a jedi but no one else if thats a factor. it wasn't much but it was more interesting then the slop you get for romance in most media. short, sweet, and very in character i thought for her. plus i found her interaction through the final stages of the game intersting, short but very effective i thought.

You don't have any problems with The Handmaiden ?.. I find very hard to get Visas love thing as LS because I normally use The Handmaiden as Jedi.. and the two things are not compatible.... o:)

I may try to ignore The Handmaiden next time I play LS.. but.. is so much easy to influence Visas as DS...

Last time I played I was LSM.

Handmaiden was a Jedi (for a long time).

I had Light Side Mastery

Visas offered her love to me.

I just never pursued any romantic dealings with Handmaiden that's all. Still did all the sparring, etc, etc, but only started that AFTER Visas got on board and I had chatted to Visas.

I think it's dependent on whoever you get a certain amount of influence with first. I had major influence with Visas before I started training Handmaiden.

When I'm playing the game the first time 'round, I always thought that there was something more than meets the end when it came to Visas. I always suspected that she was masterminding something and all that submissiveness was just a facade to mask a hidden agenda she was nursing. I expected to have a showdown with her some time towards the ending but that never happened. All my expectations when down in a fizz after the flagship stage.

So needless to say I found her character on the hold to be quite disappointing in contribution to the overall storyline. Mych more could have been done to make her a more interesting character. Darker and more manipulative - that's what she could have been.

I still think.. that we talking about something different here... I played both LS and DS with Visas love thing in the end....

I don't think many of you have really played DS with Visas at her best.... the DS love history with Visas is much more intense.. and in my opinion.. it release the true potential of Visas.. ( Love character )....

The Dark side love history with Visas it have allot of passion, sexuality and intensity.... the LS love history with Visas is more like a teenager love in a high school... * and they kiss in the end, before they go to the summer break * :thumbsup:"