So which new RPGs were unveilled at E3?

I scanned that page which was linked a couple of days ago, but most of the titles didn't have a description (I don't think?) so I have no idea what genre they are.

Can anyone give me a list of RPG that were shown at E3, and which of these actually look good so far (or show a bit of promise)?

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Oblivion - sucks like poo

Gothic 3 - looks like it has lots of promise

Nothing else worth mentioning that I can think of at the moment...

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

While the Witcher looks good; I see it more as an adventure game with role-playing elements :)

Oh, yeah other RPgs - pseudo or other wise - include Gauntet, Sacred 2, Hellgate: London, Divine Divinity 2, and Dungeon Seige 2. :)

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

..was hoping for at least something new regarding:

NWN2

Dragon Age

BG3 (I have doubts this is even being actively worked on anymore)

FO3 (At least some concept art or something)

New Jersey (didn't really expect this)

Arx Fatalis2?

..Some unexpected surprise announcement for something cool

So far it has been pretty disappointing. Oblivion and Gothic3 look cool, but mostly info we already knew

While the Witcher looks good; I see it more as an adventure game with role-playing elements :)

Oh, yeah other RPgs - pseudo or other wise - include Gauntet, Sacred 2, Hellgate: London,  Divine Divinity 2, and Dungeon Seige 2. ;)

While I keep reading about Hellgate: London, it certainly doesn't come off as an RPG... I mean, the screenshots are all guns, and the texts describing the game feels like something written for Blood 2. *L*

But who knows, eh? :ph34r:

I agree, all the news seem to be about nex-gen consoles or next-gen console games. I mean, I don't care if there's tons of news about em, I'd just like to get some news for the PC as well. I think I've watched about 4 or so trailers/teasers for PC games. (there are some sports game trailers I haven't watched though).

Shame about Bioware - and most likely Obsidian - not showing stuff at E3 this year... I'm hoping we'll see something from them soon anyway, though.

Has any NEW RPG's been unveilled at all at E3 though? We knew about em already, and had some screenshots and info anyway.

Nah, just disappointing on the rpg-side of things. There were worser years on the past. Like '99...eaagh...

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds