Playing as Female Exile..

This is as a male point of view... :)

I try it 3 times to play as Female Exile.. because I know that the history is a bit different.. but every time I try... I get disturbed by my sexy Exile running around in underwear... :p .... and well the Atton conversations are even * more * disturbing... :p

Do any male in this forum have played as Female Exile ?

This is as a male point of view...  :)

I try it 3 times to play as Female Exile.. because I know that the history is a bit different.. but every time I try... I get disturbed by my sexy Exile running around in underwear... :p  .... and well the Atton conversations are even * more * disturbing...  :p

Do any male in this forum have played as Female Exile ?

I played as female but I just cut Atton and Disiple off before it ever starts to be honest.

heh, I learned my lesson in KotOR1 with the juvinile flirting Carth does. Just stop it before it gets started!

I spent my attention on Visas personally :)

Never equip armor, female errm excretory cavities look very disturbing in the breeches, which appear to be mad eof Spandex.

THAT is my point!!! I just keep playing all the way trough without ... anything.. just the underwear... the characters in the game do seen to enjoy that as much as I do...:-

But that gets me kill allot... :)

I'm a guy and usually play as a female Exile. I think the way the character is wrtten works better for a woman. Somehow. Not in a sexist way, you understand, but uh... I, I, I, sorry.

The main reason is that I find falling in love with Visas just a little creepy. The woman isn't ready for that kind of relationship. I feel like I'm using her. And Handmaiden is pretty odd. Falling for Atton, however, makes a good story. The flirting is fun and as there's a reasonable amount of dialogue for him, it makes sense that he should be closer to the Exile than the others.

I'm a guy and usually play as a female Exile. I think the way the character is wrtten works better for a woman. Somehow. Not in a sexist way, you understand, but uh... I, I, I, sorry.

The main reason is that I find falling in love with Visas just a little creepy. The woman isn't ready for that kind of relationship. I feel like I'm using her. And Handmaiden is pretty odd. Falling for Atton, however, makes a good story. The flirting is fun and as there's a reasonable amount of dialogue for him, it makes sense that he should be closer to the Exile than the others.

Ok... I may need to select a very un-sexy character as Female Exile.. and skip the dancing thing with the fat alien... I will give it a try.. :-

There are plenty of unsexy ones. Pick the white one with the awkward looking mole, the black woman who looks a little mannish or the Asian woman with a piece of wood stuck in her hair and hugely over the top makeup. You'll be viewing her as an equal in no time!

• 3 weeks later...

I play female PCs. I prefer to have a party full of females. Males are wimps.

Puerile GL-ish attempts at seduction that sound more like pre-pubescent boys in between chants of "girls germs" tend to bore me; just don't bother.

However, if it's an interesting relationship (like Atton) then I'll play along, but I wish Atton would take a bath, man.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I like girls with lightsabers. :-

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I've never been able to get in to it. Not because of some pseudo-male egolomaniac reason, but just because from my perspective, the interaction with the NPCs didn't appeal to me. The only reason I did it in KOTOR 2 is because of the different NPC party member you get so I could attain the Disciple's story.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I play female PCs. I prefer to have a party full of females. Males are wimps.

I agree, and its more fun to kick ass when they don't see it coming (not that I rub it in with the fanboys on Halo2 Live). :-"

I've played both male and female on both KOTOR games and don't find any of them to be disturbing. Now if they were hitting on someone too young or infirm to consent, that would bother me -- but adults that no what they're doing, nope.

In TSL, I found Sion's big battle dialog with the female exile to be particularly interesting.

Cloris

Hi all. I feel more comfortable with Female characters in this game too. Even though I picture Revan more as a Male for some reason. I do however get the feeling in Kotor 2 that female character has less content or less written for them in the game, even beyond the romances. Did anyone else get this feeel?

Oh and I like mixed sex parties but it seems like there are so many female characters it is usualy an all female group. I think Disciple looks great in some armors with his big wide shoulders though! Atton's basic armor is great too.

Did anyone else get this feeel?

Yup.

If you play as a male PC, you don't get Disciple. You know there is more to him with the "You look familiar" line, but the cut scene that plays upon the return to Khoonda wraps that storyline up nicely.

As a female, you don't get Handmaiden. Again, you know there is more to her with the pleading tone in her voice when she asks you what it is like to feel the force, but there is no explanation. When you finally return to the Academy it is mysteriously empty; no Handmaiden, no sisters, no resolution.

There are other imbalances - romance and the fact that a female PC can't get Battle Precognition, for example - but that's the one that really sticks in my mind.

"We were hoping we could bring the Xbox platform into December but didn't want to make the formal announcement until we knew an earlier ship date would not compromise the quality of The Sith Lords," says Producer Mike Gallo.

As a woman I usually like playing females too. But I like an all male party. (hey, Atton looks great in Jedi Robes, and Di looks nice in armor and a visor). I didn't like the other female characters this time 'round... Well, except for Snarky Kreia.

I found Visas slavish devotion... Disturbingly childlike. And Mira just annoyed me because I was FORCED to play her half the time because of the way the game was designed. If I had to chose between them it would be Visas. But I really wanted to help her get some self esteem! I would have difficulty romancing Visas. She seemed way too co-dependant. Perhaps in another 10 years of therapy and with the right male PC.

Frankly, I think Bao-dur and Visas would make a good couple. They both are walking wounded.

Naava

I found Visas slavish devotion... Disturbingly childlike. ... I really wanted to help her get some self esteem! I would have difficulty romancing Visas. She seemed way too co-dependant. Perhaps in another 10 years of therapy and with the right male PC.

Frankly, I think Bao-dur and Visas would make a good couple. They both are walking wounded.

:-

Gold!

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT