Nar Shaddaa bug

In Nar Shaddaa when the Trashodans take over Ebon Hawk and i have to go and wipe them out, i get a weird bug. After I`ve killed everyone outside and go inside, there`s no one there!?! the whole ebon hawk is empty! I can still swith my partymembers?

Im using cheats and the savegame-editor. Also got the 1.0b patch. LS jedi-sentinel.

Anyone got a way around this? :)

this topic is also on the tech.support section. forget that one.

If it's in tech support, you shouldn;t post here. The mods will probably lock this. Also, it's no surprise that an error has arisen, you ARE utilizing a savegame editor and cheats. And the patch actually introduces new tribulations.

i started the game from the beginning and used only savegame-editor. Same bug still appears!!!!!!!!!!! :'( :'( :-:(:shifty:-_-

i tried to fix this problem with the editors` quest "adder" . Now when i load my save and try to go in to the ebon hawk, i lose all my partymembers and a text appears in the party selection screen: " I am broken, so very broken." WTF :thumbsup:

And that`s not all. When entering ebon hawk and the it starts loading, the game goes back to the beginning. (where i can : START A NEW GAME-LOAD GAME- and so on...)

It also freezes completely, so i have to ctrl+alt+delete to get out the game.

Is the savegame-editor malfunctioning or has someone else had this problem??? I dont want to start all over again.

Who are you to tell me how I play this game! I`ve played it so many times through without any cheats on LS and DS, that it`s getting boring. With cheats the game is very different--> i can re-play over and over and over...

I asked for advice to the bug, not to hear a lame lecture about the "right way to play"

>_<

Geeze - can't believe all the preaching about cheats - just forgetaboudem!

I recall that when I beat those guys (on the ship) one or more of the last ones were using stealth -- particularly in the pilot's area. Perhaps the bug is that the "stealth" wasn't turned off -- one last bad guy is still on the ship and you need to kill him before the crew comes back (in the normal version, there is no crew untill you kill all of the bad guys). So maybe if you edit your awareness way up, or use the special force seeing power and check the ship out carefully one more time, you'll find a bad guy you missed.

May the force be with you!

Oh, so was that reply really necessary?? I think it`s really frustrating that when i ASK for advice on a problem, some people start telling me wrong i am, because i play with the savegame-editor. It doesn`t really help me at all....I mean just look at all these replies! Over ten of them and i`ve only gotten one real advice. thanks E_Motion

Oh, so was that reply really necessary?? I think it`s really frustrating that when i ASK for advice on a problem, some people start telling me wrong i am, because i play with the savegame-editor. It doesn`t really help me at all....I mean just look at all these replies! Over ten of them and i`ve only gotten one real advice. thanks E_Motion

The reason why most people responded to you like this.. is because if you using a program to manipulate the game or cheat.. and you getting bugs and problems with it.. it's only your fault that you have problems.. nothing to do with the game.

Is like complaining about how much the pollution in the street is damaging your breading.. when you are smoking about 20 cigarettes a day.

-----> Panther

".... it's only your fault that you have problems.. nothing to do with the game."

Uhh -- Hello??? --- did you miss the fact that this is a known problem with the game?

" just play the game the normal way.. and if you can't.. you should stop playing computer games mate..."

Here's an even better solution Panther. Grow up; (really, you aren't the be all, end all of computer games) and; stop posting in forums if you have nothing helpful to add.

i started the game from the beginning and used only savegame-editor. Same bug still appears!!!!!!!!!!!  :'(  :'(  :x  :x  :wacko:  :wacko:

i tried to fix this problem with the editors` quest "adder" . Now when i load my save and try to go in to the ebon hawk, i lose all my partymembers and a text appears in the party selection screen: " I am broken, so very broken." WTF  :huh:

And that`s not all. When entering ebon hawk and the it starts loading, the game goes back to the beginning. (where i can : START A NEW GAME-LOAD GAME- and so on...)

It also freezes completely, so i have to ctrl+alt+delete to get out the game.

Is the savegame-editor malfunctioning or has someone else had this problem??? I dont want to start all over again.

Is this a normal problem with the game ??... lol.. I much be very lucky.. I never have that problems.. :ermm:

E_Motion... you should read everything in the topic.. BEFORE your jump into defending some one that is clearly in the wrong...

I know about that known problem you are talking about... but is nothing to do with SP problems.. READ!!! ffs.... ;)

Panther, *give me all your money and go jump in that pit* :) hey maybe next time you can give some real advice instead of giving total crap

How am I clearly "in the wrong?" i never said that these problems were the games fault, i know that KSE and Kotor obviously dont clik, atleast on my computer...get it?? Your first reply was: "dont use cheats - play it the normal way - or dont play at all." It`s pretty obvious that you dont know anything about this problem, since all you do is whine. (Related to Carth Onasi??) E_Motion is the only one who gave atleast some clue to what might help.

If you do know something, how about sharing that information instead of what youre doing right now.

"E_Motion... you should read everything in the topic.. BEFORE your jump into defending some one that is clearly in the wrong... I know about that known problem you are talking about... but is nothing to do with SP problems.."

I not only read the complete topic; I also THOUGHT about what was said. Your suggestion that SP's problem is unrelated to the known problem is ridiculous ... it's the IDENTICAL problem occurring in the IDENTICAL place.

When you say you're using the Savegame Editor, does that mean you're using it to transfer between locations? I don't know, because I've never used it.

The Ebon Hawk where the Trandoshan fight takes place is actually a completely different location to the normal Ebon Hawk. The evidence for this is that in the Trandoshan Ebon Hawk there's a lab station in the medical bay, which is not on the normal Ebon Hawk. So maybe you're transferring to the wrong place. Just a thought.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Come on guys....don't kill each other....save it for the game :)

I found that many people are complaining about some serious bugs after installing the patch. Of course that there are bugs in the unpatched version, but I never bumped into anything that would "stop" me from playing, like the one you're describing.

So, my advice is: Try to play the game without using the patch, but still using cheats/KSE !!!

well i just re-installed kotor2 and updated it to 1.0b. Gotta try again and again until i find somekind of solution. Is it possible to un-patch kotor back to 1.0 if nothing works? Or do i have to re-install?

Like allot people have already say to you SP... try to uninstall the editor.. and clean all your save files.. if that don't work.. reinstall the game without any cheats.. I'm 100% sure that it will fix you problem..

In the other hand.. you can keep crying here for a solution that will NOT come.. and keep hoping that the NONE solutions other people give you will work.. but hey.. everything is possible with the force...

You could call Kreia and see if she can help you with the force born... (w00t)