What happens at Dantooine....

Just wondering. I've only ever played it as extreme L/S or extreme D/S. The influence seems to make neutral games difficult to engineer.

Is it possible to kill some of the Lost Jedi and spare the others? And if so what happens on Dantooine?

Thanks very much.

If you don't kill then.. you will have to kill then on Dantooine.. I find that out the hard way.. 1st time I played I killed that Voork Jedi... because I find it him very annoying.. but I don't killed the other two because they are allot nicer and they some how.. say sorry about Exiling you...

You still need to kill then... sadly... :p

PS: It's possible to play neutral.. is just that it makes the game allot harder because is takes longer to get to the Master point... but If you want to try something different.. try to keep your force side to gray.. by been good in one planet.. and evil in another...killing few masters.. and leaving others alive.. killing few innocents.. and saving others... Etc.. it makes the game a bit different... not allot...

If you don't kill then.. you will have to kill then on Dantooine.. I find that out the hard way.. 1st time I played I killed that Voork Jedi... because I find it him very annoying.. but I don't killed the other two because they are allot nicer and they some how.. say sorry about Exiling you...

You still need to kill then... sadly... :)

I gained LS points on Dantooine. I didn't kill them, but Kreia did...

Did no one else try submitting to them? :p

If you spare them: Kreia kills them on Dantooine, you cannot fight them. ALways have "why did you cut me off form the force" as your ONLY convo option, otherwise the conversation will end at a certainpoint, no cutscenes no forcepwoers, just dead matser. You cannot intaite combat if you spared all the master, even if you state "I have come to kill you" (I believe that's the rather agressive conversation option).

If You killed them: They're dead. What a revelation.

If you spared some and killed the others: I haven't tried this, but I believe they attack you in retribution.

I'm playing through again and never killed a master LS or DS. Should I kill all of them or just one or two? I'm playing a neutral exile.

If you playing neutral.. kill the one in Orderon.. and let the other ones alive.. that should give you allot of neutral roll play... ;)

NO WAY!! Don't kill Master Kavar! Everyone likes Kavar, right? :)

Can you go through the game fully darkside and not kill the jedi masters??

Yes, no problem. The two times I went DS they were all alive and I had DS Mastery. Odd!

I think you can also kill all off the Jedi masters and have LS Mastery. I never found out since I didn't try it yet. Yeah, I just killed Vrook and the DS points I got when I told the mercenaries in the cave that I wanted to kill Vrook were quickly replaced by healing the wounds of the Koonda Militia troops. Well, I saved Dantooine and killed Vrook. That's a good way of playing the game isn't it. Vrook is not for nothing considered to be the sith in disguise by some of us.

Master Vandar lives!

I followed the supposedly DS path and killed the Jedi Masters, but my own alignment was strongly LS. After the confrontation on Dantooine, I got 'Force Enlightenment?', if that's the correct name, i.e. the special LS power, not Force Crush.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)