Whats You're Weirdest Food Combo

Slipstreme

My favorite is Peanut Butter and Dill Pickles sandwiches (w00t)

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

In short you have just shown me your soft meatbag-like underbellies and said

Tuna and Eggo sandwich.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Tuna and Eggo sandwich.

You know, I don't think I can come up with anything that beats this one.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

feta cheese is evil! My ex used to eat greek salad all the time. And when she did I would come up with an excuse to leave about two hours later... :)

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Tuna and Eggo sandwich.

You know, I don't think I can come up with anything that beats this one.

I came up with it one time by mixing up some tuna and miracle whip, then finding out we had no bread left. So I toasted up some eggos and put the tuna in that. Turned out to be really good, and I ended up using eggos from then on.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I came up with the not very experimental idea of eating V

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Before I went vegitarian and subseuently vegan four and a half years ago (haven't eaten meat or dairy since), I enjoyed my hotdogs topped with

- Sauerkraut

- Mayo

- Hot Peppers

- Ketchup

- Relish

Mmm.

But as for vegan foods, there just aren't that many really weird combinations of vegetables and other vegetable products.

Before I went vegitarian and subseuently vegan four and a half years ago (haven't eaten meat or dairy since), I enjoyed my hotdogs topped with

- Sauerkraut

- Mayo

- Hot Peppers

- Ketchup

- Relish

Mmm.

But as for vegan foods, there just aren't that many really weird combinations of vegetables and other vegetable products.

Whenever someone mentions they're vegan the only thing I can think of is the first vegan I met.

"DON'T TAKE MY PICTURE!!! THEY KILL HORSES FOR THAT!"

After that I could never take a vegan seriously.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Vegan *shivers* canned corn, canned crushed tomatoes, with canned mushrooms and old onion EVERY DAY hooraaaay!

..except when we could afford beans. then it was a feast of grand proportions.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

OMG - Roger...your avatar...it brings back gaming memories. :D

Topic: kim chee and spaghetti-o's. er....kim chee and a lot of things, really. I've put it on tuna before. And in Top Ramen. Tho usually I just eat it w/rice.

And before you ask...it's an asian cabbage pickled in vinegar/red pepper/garlic etc. The one they made fun of in MASH a lot because of it's pungent odor...heh

I'm sure there's been weirder things I've slapped together but I'm too tired to think of 'em.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Some people have looked at me funny when I've eaten toast with caviar.. But that's not unusual, is it?

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Wrong, give this a try.

Peanut butter and jelly sandwich with lettuce, tomato and onion. I love it!

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson