The color of your lightsaber?

What would your lightsaber color be?  

191 members have voted

1. 1. What would your lightsaber color be?

• Red
    • Yellow
    • Green
    • Silver
    • Viridian
    • Violet
    • Blue
    • Gold
    • Black(unrealistic)
    • White(unrealistic)

My favourite combination is green single bladed, and violet short blade in off hand.

I've also just found a new blade colour that wasn't there the first few times I played KOTOR2 - cyan (sorta light blue). Is this because I finally managed to download the second update?

Fun topic.

I was always a fan of orange and violet.

Orange, because it wasn't REALLY a DS color since it had a tinge of Yellow (My LS color of choice).

And I dig violet because it's a perfect combo of blue and red; therefore the true color of the Grey Jedi.

But, I'd go with two orange sabers. One standard single hilt, and one short saber which I'd hide on the back of my belt under my robes for a quick surprise.

Black robes are my favorite, LS or DS. Doesn't matter for me. I'd probably do things my way anyhow. Never seen a Jedi bounty hunter before. I'd like to be the first.

Powers: Destroy Droid, Choke, Master Heal, Master Jump

A little Echani training wouldn't hurt either.

:thumbsup:

Fun topic.

Powers: Destroy Droid, Choke, Master Heal, Master Jump

A little Echani training wouldn't hurt either.

:mellow:

but force lightning is a must!but like u said only mandalorian combat training instead of echani. :cool:

Meh. I've never been a fan of Force Lightning. I'm sure it's fun at parties, but what could be more satisfying than choking a guy from across the room?

And Mandalorians can't fight unarmed the way the Echani do. I really think that....

...wait

...what am I talking about

...it's not even real.

All these non-movie colours are sooo fanboi that it makes me wanna puke. I remember I wanted a yellow or purple saber when I first played Jedi Outcast, but these days I only use green or blue, and I just might stretch to yellow if I play Sentinel. I do, however, fail to see why BioWare came up with this crystal colour=type of Jedi idea, since it causes a bit of a conituity problem with the movies. In the movies the Jedi have blue or green sabers (except for you-know-who, and we all-know-why), and the Sith have red. Where did all the Sentinels go 4000 years after KotOR? Sith? So for the best possbile RP feel I use blue/green/red single saber and that's it.

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

my light saber as DS Male was orange and red (had 2 light sabers). Once my brother played his game he had a orange molten color for a light saber and ever since I cant find it (wanted it as DS Male). Does anyone know what that molten crystal called?

try knight's editor for saves aka kes. you have to add it to your inventory...

I personally love silver as well as red(as stated before) nobody else has even tried silver.

How Sam L Jackson got his purple lightsaber

Sam: Do i have to have a blue/green color?

George: we could give you purple...

Sam: YAY! :D

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Black sabers are the stupidest things I've ever heard of.

I gave exile a single bladed purple and went DS.

Now I'm going LS, and I'm using two greens, though hopefully once I *find* Viridian, I can use that in place of one.

I am very surprised to find that my preference, silver, is in the lead of this poll. Highly unusual.

In any case, yes, silver. I was originally, when I first was introduced to Star Wars at a young age and the concept of the lightsabre, I was a fanatic of green. Yet I later came to prefer the thought of a blue sabre, and now a silver blade attracts me most. Some would say that my aesthetic tastes are becoming more austere, while I would say that my Schwartz is going grey.

But seriously, I simply like the image of a young, pale male Jedi with long brown hair, grey robes, and a silver lightsabre blade. Living nocturnally. On a rainforest planet. With lots of rain. And fruit.

There is a cyan crystal? I will have to look into this.

Ellestor Taranis Thilandrae

me... i'm all for the silver, don't know why i just think its tight you never saw it in any of the movies so i fill like the last of a dieing breed of silver sabers YEAH.. but if no silver then i got blue... got to represent the jedi gardian YUP.... but if i had a choce i would go white or black just because thats tight..... i hope they have that next... purple is to flashy and red is to dark side... yellow sucks and green aint bad.... thats all for me

Mine would be green, just because i like the colour. And it would be double bladed because the attacks look much cooler then.

If you have a cellphone, you need a flashlight and a tv-controller too!  :D

personaly i got to ask... why a flash light.... come on man YOU HAVE A "LIGHT SABER!!!" lol just had to say something about that