The color of your lightsaber?

What would your lightsaber color be?  

191 members have voted

1. 1. What would your lightsaber color be?

• Red
    • Yellow
    • Green
    • Silver
    • Viridian
    • Violet
    • Blue
    • Gold
    • Black(unrealistic)
    • White(unrealistic)

What would your lightsaber color be?

Name your hilt style, color, and what side of the force you would be on.

You could also include some of the force powers you would like to wield.

Silver, double-bladed. And while ideally I'd be LS, since I consider my own natural alignment to be Neutral Good, I don't know how long I'd last as a Jedi. I have a bad temper and a left-wing fervour, and it's a bad combination that might not work in my favour, lol...

There's a few people at work I'd like to use Force Choke on. :devil:

I want a transparent Lightsaber! That way no one would know that my lightsaber was ignited!

Oh, and I need a muted lightsaber too :)

LOLOLOLLOLOLO !!! That would do it !!!

I'd use a black single-bladed lightsaber and would strike at night using all my Dark Side rage that's bottled up inside me :geek:

Powers: Dominate Mind, Storm, Wave, Choke, etc.....all the nice ones :devil:

As if I'm the only one who would like a violet lightsaber!

Oh wait... I just remembered I'm on a message board full of GUYS. :thumbsup:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Violet is way too showy. And so is Mace Windu for that matter.

Green for me, because I don't like the fancy colours and it goes with brown better than blue does. it'd be a single hilt, which I think is more elegant, and a long, thin design.

Also I would have a thin beard and a posh English accent. And a big robe! And a horse!

A lightsaber with a phone would be very dangerous.

Violet is way too showy.

Really? I don't know, I like it... and I don't generally like things that are showy. But then again, purple is my favourite colour.

I generally equipped my Exile with one violet, one silver lightsaber. (yeah... silver... such a shock, I know. *stares at own handle*)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Standard lightsaber, blue or green.

The way I see it, why attract undue attention to yourself? After all, you're already going to be a target for wielding a lightsaber in combat. The last thing you want is more unwanted attention just because of a different color.

Yikes! There's some guy with a purple lightsaber! He must be as bad as that bald guy with the BMF logo on his saber! We'd better take him out first!

Panther: You can get a silver crystal at Nar Shadaa by sidding with geeda and completing the "trade routes" quest. At least, that is not random loot.

I don't agree that yellow or purple are "girly" colors.

Though I prefer to have a black lightsaber and strike at night. :p

If it weren't for the black option I would have chosen purple. :-

But, I think they made windu's lightsaber incomplete...... It should say "bad mother ****er" on the hilt (w00t)

:pThe Black 'Colored' Lightsaber :p

this one is the real sith blade

instead of emitting light, it absorbs it,

no light at all would be emmenating from the blade so this would be really cool :cool:

Powers: first Force Grip(right hand), then Force Lightning with my left hand.....

Why and How? Force Grip the way you only lift him up(allright he may choke a little bit but not deadly) then use Force lightningto slowly and extremly painfully build up electricity whitin his body, He Won't Die Jet then let him fall on the ground when I have ammused myself enough watching him suffer.

When he hits the ground all energy will flow out of his body, Completly disintengrating him in seconds.

This will lett people fear me and I will have a good old sith day to remember :)

I chose Black in the poll, but I would take Violet if I couldn't get Black. Why black? 'Cause it would match my wardrobe. I think I may have five or ten pieces of clothing that aren't black...

Another way of getting a "black" lightsaber would be the ultraviolet lightsaber. They don't call UV sticks blacklights for no reason. :D