Is mandalore Canderous?

I wouldn't put that past KOTOR2's writers.....

But still no.

Yes, Canderous is Mandalore. he has the same voice (muffled, but still), there are various hints at him knowing Revan and 'serving with Jedi before' and if you ask about him at the end Kreia actually refers to him as Canderous. Like so many impoertant plot details in TSL, nobody explicity confirms or denies Mandalore's identity, for no apparent reason other than for the fun of confusing gamers.

Mandalore IS Canderous. Kreia confirms it at the end. The conversation went something like this:

Exile: And what of Mandalore?

Kreia: Many battles does that one have left in him, as Revan intended. But Canderous is a loyal beast no matter how much he is bent on Revan's will.

"Like so many impoertant plot details in TSL, nobody explicity confirms or denies Mandalore's identity, for no apparent reason other than for the fun of confusing gamers."

Actually, no. You notice how the real names of your party members are really never used when other party members talk about them? It's always "the zabrak", "the blind-seer", "the miraluka", "the fool", etc.

Calling Canderous Mandalore is just keeping in line with that.

9/30 -- NEVER FORGET!

I think his identity may have been kept 'secret' for a purpose IMO, to set him up for maybe a storyline in the (inevitable if you ask me) next KotOR.

The same applies to many of the cool features left out of TSL's such as form animations. Granted it may have simply been time restrictions, but I dare to hope otherwise.

I mean story-wise things haven't come to a head yet. So Canderous <ahem> Mandalore may still have a large part to play in the next installment, as will the infamous Revan IMO, but thats another story for a more suitable thread. :)

"Like so many impoertant plot details in TSL, nobody explicity confirms or denies Mandalore's identity, for no apparent reason other than for the fun of confusing gamers."

Actually, no. You notice how the real names of your party members are really never used when other party members talk about them? It's always "the zabrak",  "the blind-seer", "the miraluka", "the fool", etc.

Calling Canderous Mandalore is just keeping in line with that.

By golly, you're right. This would be to make nobody using the Exile's name seem more realistic, I suppose. Well, fair enough then.

I've listened to all of the dialogue tree for Mandalore. He says that DS Revan attacked him for wanting to come along and made it so that he couldn't follow. It doesn't say anywhere that Mandalore is a cyborg. Maybe you're confusing him with Goto, who actually is a robot?

On the Bioware boards, this topic would have been locked or so. I wonder if Baley is one of the following people from the Bioware boards?:

Tom Skywalker

Revan 2004

Noop Ni

to name a few spammers.

Master Vandar lives!

Um..this topic is :lol:

And I'm not allow to express my point of view :blink: ..I wonder why that is :-"

On the Bioware boards, this topic would have been locked or so. I wonder if Baley is one of the following people from the Bioware boards?:

I am not..and I do have an account on the Bio boards..and my opinion is simple..it sucks sort of like K1 :)

This are not the Bio boards...

I for one am waiting for the Big Green to lock it...

And BTW..both of you were spamming..I was on-topic :cool: