Sith Master in Dxun

What level are you? I know the enemies are supposed to 'level' up with you, but I found this quite difficult my first play through (Quite lowish level)

As I did when I played DS and tried to kill Vrook on the first planet I beat, Dantooine.

My best advice is reload and take a party there who are better equipped to deal with the situations (You now know) to expect, such as characters with high skills (Computer, Repair, I think, oh and stealth to do it all without initiating combat some of the time :lol: ) to get rid of most of them instead of fighting, therefore saving much needed supplies for the confrontation in the tomb.

If that isn't an option, turn the difficullty down and just keep at it, you will get through in the end.

It depends... if you have Atton as a Jedi by then.. use this 3 characters:

Atton - Mandalore - Bah-hu

If not... us this 3 characters:

Visas - Mandalore - Bah-hu

If you using Atton.. use Mandalore to run around like a chicken and wait for Atton to can back to live.. then use that few seconds to shot few critical shots to the Dark Jedi masters.. then.. run again.. ;)"

If you using Visas.. use the stealth mode to run away and hide.. then you can pick up the dark jedi's one by one. :lol:

How do I defeat them? They are too strong and I dont last more than a few seconds. Is there a trick to it?

The 3 of them together in the temple I mean.

Tactic Name: Ring-Around-Bad-Pathing

Cheese Factor: Very High

Author: Various

There's a pool in the tomb there. If you took even one ranged character (ie; non-Jedi) you can pretty much run around the pool there. Don't worry about the other characters. Just control one. Run around the pool letting the Sith Masters chase you, around and around like some ghetto "Dxun 500" and "kite" the Sith Masters. Turn every so often and take a shot at them, using medpacks as needed. Eventually the bad pathing makes them "catch" on the edge of the pool and they won't chase you and just stand around while you shoot them. If you position yourself correctly, they'll turn off their lightsabers and just stand there let you blast them.

Who in the name of all sith in the galaxy is Bah-hu?

On the subject, take two fighters, Mandalore and someone else. then, when the 'lords stop talking, pause and use one shield and one of each kind of stim on each of your partymembers. this way it'll be easy even with characters that are not made for closecombat

Sanity is for the weak!

Tips:

1) Switch your difficulty setting to easy

2) Build lightsabers with Pontite lens, Expert fencing emitter and Ultimate Diatium energy cell and 2 powerful crystals (someone should have the skill to create them

3) How about placing mines before you run to them and start your conversation. Devastating Plasma Mines are great.

Master Vandar lives!

First game, I died, reloaded, died again. But I was trying to duke it out with these folks, and with a bit of strategy (not-poolside, LOL) it really doesn't matter who you take with you as long as you have 'a' Jedi, and beef up your characters with immunity to critical hits, if possible. At the start of the fight, run your Jedi off to the side. Atton's a good choice for the party because he keeps them busy knocking him down every time he gets back up, so your Jedi can concentrate on Force Storming their butts (and healing the others). Even with the mod that boosts the game to 'hard', this works a charm.

Who in the name of all sith in the galaxy is Bah-hu?

On the subject, take two fighters, Mandalore and someone else. then, when the 'lords stop talking, pause and use one shield and one of each kind of stim on each of your partymembers. this way it'll be easy even with characters that are not made for closecombat

Well I don't remember he's name * perfectly *.... but I trying to give him a reference any way.. even if wrong...

Trying to say the name even if * wrong * is better then what you saying... *take two fighters, Mandalore and someone else*?!?!? ... you could say .. take 2 characters and then one more... or you could say... use a party of 3 characters...

I was actually trying to help him.. when in the other hand.. you just repeating what the other guy and me have already say .. but.. without all the names... jackass!.

His name's Bao-Dur, but it's a bit picky to make fun. If ever you were to forget someone's name, you'd be forgiven if it was a character from the Star Wars universe!

I think the best way is simply to send three Jedi (if you have three) or at least, make sure Visas is amongst them and send some good melee fighters to block the endless, endless lightsabers you'll be facing.

Other than that, take some medpacs and stimulants, fight as well as you can, upgrade your weapons a bit before you go in and set it to easy if you prefer.

I used to send Visas as the leader until I got fed up of the Sith master telling me 'I sense the Force is with you... but it is.... untrained.' No it isn't! It's Visas Marr! Darth Nihilus' apprentice!

Start by equipping a shield that guards against energy attacks, on each of your three people. By this stage of the game, you should have at least Echani shields, which can soak up a good amount of damage. Also, if someone in your party has Improved Energy Resistance or Master Energy Resistance, cast it, since it will shunt aside some of the lightsaber damage as well.

Use stimulants, if need be, and if your characters are Jedi by this stage, use the Makashi lightsaber style, which gives you a nice bonus against lightsaber wielders.

Also I forgot to say about the *few* robots that you can repair on you way to the 3 Dark Jedi masters.. specially the * medical * robot.... :p

If you can keep alive that medical robot all the way to the 3 dark Jedi battle... it's VERY easy to kill then... (w00t)

I made the mistake of not having any Jedi on my team because I took Visas with me on the planet mission and I can't stand Kreia (though I didn't know that she adds a 5% experience bonus when she's in your party in my last game) and I didn't convert any of my "followers" to Jedi.

Party members were Handmaiden, Bao-Dur, and Mandalore.

The fight with the Sith Lords actually didn't last that long for me. It was the plains that I had a problem, go figure...

Here is my personal list:

Handmaiden (Lightsaber, Jedi)

Visas (Lightsaber Jedi)

Atton (2 uber-blasters, Jedi)

I usually do the final Onderon conflict as my 4th or 5th planet, which makes the mission FAR easier. BTW you cannot utilize Kreia for the Dxun tomb, she is REQUIRED for the Palace Assault/Rescue. I alse reccomend at least 1 character (optimally Visas due to her FP) possess Cure, Heal, or Master Heal. Also, does anyone know how to utilize that damned demolition pack,since I haven't found any option to rig it to the sensor, even when utilizng characters w/ a high demolition ability.

I used to send Visas as the leader until I got fed up of the Sith master telling me 'I sense the Force is with you... but it is.... untrained.' No it isn't! It's Visas Marr! Darth Nihilus' apprentice!

LoL :lol: I didn't even think of it like that, but come to mention it WTF is with that :rolleyes:

In fact when I watched that part of the game on a movie eons ago (last years E3 movie I think) it was the PC who spoke to them, and it totally convinced me that this was the point you had to decide who to follow, jedi or sith.....How wrong I was, not to mention how dissappointed. <_<