So what happened to the content patch?

After playing the game, so much of the content seemed like it just needed a little more time to be truly excellent, but with the whole situation, it's hard to avoid Midas' conclusion. On a related note, anyone else get an email from Lucas Arts going to a poll about whether you'd buy KotOR 3 or not and what aspects you were happy with? Most all of the questions were on game features, not completeness, so had to write that in at the end. Seems like they're worried they've pissed everyone off enough to kill the franchise.

LucasArts QA was supposed to check Kotor 2 for bugs, but the game was incredibly buggy. It was also supposed to check the patch, but the patch caused as many news bugs as it fixed. Now the music/video patch has disappeared into a black hole, it's time to face facts. LucasArts QA does not exist. It's like the Tooth Fairy or the Easter Bunny, a tale told to small children to make the world seem a safer and more organised place.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

To be honest, it's amazing the game ever got released in the first place.

It's amazing it was finished in time! (Oh wait..........)

"I tried the most potent Noise Amplification spell once upon a time. Mavellous spell. I could hear the birds speaking to one another in trees over the horizon, I could hear the rustlings as the clouds rubbed against each other in the sky. I could hear the sound a rainbow makes as it arches it's back over the world. Then a dog barked behind me and I burst my left eardrum."

obsidian and lucasarts can rot in hell.

that goes for you the developers.

that goes for you the QA testers.

that goes for any person associated with this rip-off project.

Not impressed then?

Some people eh?

:ermm:

"I tried the most potent Noise Amplification spell once upon a time. Mavellous spell. I could hear the birds speaking to one another in trees over the horizon, I could hear the rustlings as the clouds rubbed against each other in the sky. I could hear the sound a rainbow makes as it arches it's back over the world. Then a dog barked behind me and I burst my left eardrum."

LucasArts QA was supposed to check Kotor 2 for bugs, but the game was incredibly buggy.  It was also supposed to check the patch, but the patch caused as many news bugs as it fixed.  Now the music/video patch has disappeared into a black hole, it's time to face facts.  LucasArts QA does not exist.  It's like the Tooth Fairy or the Easter Bunny, a tale told to small children to make the world seem a safer and more organised place.

Did you ever thought LA had a real QA team ?