Neverwinter Nights 2

I haven't heard anything about NWN 2 at E3. I figured they'd have something to show. Screenshots, demo movie, models, concept art, something.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

They haven't showed Gothic 3 either yet. But there are a few days left so I'm sure we'll see them both. Or at least see Gothic 3 and hear something about Neverwinter Nights 2 :lol:

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Obsidian slightly hinted that it wans't a foregone situation that nothing would be shown without confirming. I still say there's a chance that NWN2 *might* be shown at Bioware's booth.

Remmeber, Bioware has a pretty big booth at E3; yet there's been nothing about Bioware games at E3 yet.

Unvalid Volourniac Mythical Rumour of Mythical proportions: bioware might end up showing Dragon Age, NWN2, and one of their SECRAT games before the end of the week.

We shall see. :lol:

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I think I keep forgetting that all the console stuff was announced before E3 started.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Remmeber, Bioware has a pretty big booth at E3; yet there's been nothing about Bioware games at E3 yet.

First the boards are moved to Bio..now the booth too.

Then they'd really be Bio jr. :ph34r:

Well at least they'd show it...

Just one pic dammit :lol:

Obsidian slightly hinted that it wans't a foregone situation that nothing would be shown without confirming. I still say there's a chance that NWN2 *might* be shown at Bioware's booth.

Unvalid Volourniac Mythical Rumour of Mythical proportions: bioware might end up showing Dragon Age, NWN2, and one of their SECRAT games before the end of the week.

We shall see. :ermm:

Apparently Bio is showing Dragon Age and The Witcher. Since the Witcher isn't one of their projects, just using their engine, theres a chance they will be showing NWN2.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I have a feeling it will be a big if. To me it still seems like its Atari's decision to promote NWN2. Even though the forums are at Bio, to me it seems like Bio would be more interested in promoting their games over NWN2.

But I would love to see a screen shot, though. That tease about the henchmen wasn

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

"to me it seems like Bio would be more interested in promoting their games over NWN2."

That explains why they showcases The Witcher last year... Bioware likely has a financial interest in NWN2 as well as a creative one to a point.

As for Atari, it could be they are concentrating on the D&D games set in that new world so are allowing Bio to take over their role kind of...

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

@Baley: The Witcher does not have a publisher yet.

If we get lucky, Bio will show another tech demo of DA, but surely not a playable version of the game.

Otherwise, I expect that Bio will just continue boosting it's new marketing campaign "Come here and buy some Bio Gear!", where you meet the docs selling kewl Bio T-Shirts with Nude pics of Jade Star Henpecked Hou while Monsieur French is giving his best to present the new BWB (Bioware Beer) to the thirstily passing visitors. Cheers! :ermm: