Try them yourself.

Nice way of welcoming someone into a comunity...

Considering you immediately start asking for things... Yes it is.

But seriously, it would take anyone 5-10mins to test these drivers out. Asking someone to do it for you is stupid, considering every computer is different and could handle them in different ways.

BTW, I've tested them. No performance loss over the 5.4s on my x800xl PCI-E. (nothing fixed either)

Try them yourself.

Nice way of welcoming someone into a comunity...

Considering you immediately start asking for things... Yes it is.

But seriously, it would take anyone 5-10mins to test these drivers out. Asking someone to do it for you is stupid, considering every computer is different and could handle them in different ways.

BTW, I've tested them. No performance loss over the 5.4s on my x800xl PCI-E. (nothing fixed either)

Phantasia's request is anything but stupid! I know many people who could download a patch and in short order tell me what is fixed, what is not and what framerate gains there are if any.

I for one have a hard enough time just getting my ATI card to work at all with some game and I don't dare download a patch untill the techie friends say go ahead.

Good question Phantasia and I also am open to anyone who has something constructive to offer.