Star Warts

Would diseases be a nice addition to the KOTOR gameplay?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Would diseases be a nice addition to the KOTOR gameplay?

• Yes, that's a great idea. I want STDs!!!!!
    • No, you obviously got no clue what you're talking about.
    • I'm staying out of this one.
    • What does STD stand for? (get the hell out of this poll)

Well, you know that they don't show sexual intercourse that often in Star Wars. That does not mean that sex does not exist in Star Wars, however. Every human in Star Wars (infact in all places) exists because of a sexual intercourse Unless every character in Star Wars is a clone, which isn't true. So sex does exist, though it seems to be very very scarce. The reason it is scarce is maybe fear of STDs? There are many many systems in the galaxy, so I bet that many many STDs exist. And some are more unwanted and easier spread than others. Maybe it is why the Jedi Council forbid love?

Anyhow, it would make the KOTOR gameplay very exciting if added. Think about the possibilities: You just chose the wrong romance so now you gonna travel from planet to planet trying to find a cure before the disease eats up your genitals? It could be like small wriggling worms occasionally dropping from your pant leg.

The STDs take the form of maybe worms, or plants resembling mushrooms with growing tentacles. Maybe it will attack not only your front but your rear as well, regardless if you are male or female.

STD's in KOTOR could be a fun way of teaching the risks to some of the younger players to be more aware in RL so they are more likely to choose the path of abstinence.

Maybe the lightdagger will come in handle after all. Any thoughts?

*sigh*

First of all, the Jedi do not forbid sex, only emotional attachment. George Lucas has even said as much. ...now where did I put that quote... Here it is:

"Jedi Knights aren't celibate - the thing that is forbidden is attachments - and possessive relationships."

from this article.

And second, the peoples of the Star Wars galaxy have had interstellar travel/energy weapons/advanced robotics/medpacks/supercomputers for at the very least 20,000 years(depending where in the timeline you're looking). I highly doubt that STDs are much of a problem anymore, even on a backwater planet like Tatooine!

I...I...I...

...have a few things to say...

1) God no, you don't need a stupid sig, you don't even need to be in these forums, let alone any forum.

2) an ex-marine? no wonder you got kicked out. Wait, how did you even become a marine?

3) stop posting, please leave, one more of these and I'm gonna make a motion to ban you, I can't stand it anymore.

I think disease would be an interesting addition.

Imagine, you walk through a village, flies everywhere, doors shut with red X on it.

you can go in if you want, but the risk is high that you get infected, which would be lethal.

Also, you can have add a sithlord that uses a super-version of plague like Nihil's drain life.

PS. What does STD stand for anyway? I voted for the disease, but I haven't got a clue about what it means...

Sanity is for the weak!

C'mon Eddo, I know you are trying to be funny, but you have to raise the bar a little bit here. You can't expect great sophistication on a SW forum but you have to do better than this. Come to that your last one was not funny either.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I'm...Erm...What?...Jesus I can't think of any thing to say. I'm spechless for possibly the 1st time in my life. Wow, just wow, this is possibly the worst idea you've had.

Dark Master STD stands for Sexually Transmitted Diease.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.