Need More Lightsabers

I'm having a shortage. I got mine by getting the 3 parts and giving them to Bao-Daur. Problem is I now have Visa, Atton, Handmaiden, Kreia and Bounty Hunter girl all as Jedi and no lightsabers to give them.

I just found a short saber from some tomb raiding and a double-saber from a drop, however I must be near the end of the game and I'm still short.

In the first game I changed pretty early from a double saber to one in each hand (One short and one attack). Have I just had bad luck on drops or am I missing something.

Either you have bad luck, or you haven't done most of the planets yet...

EDIT: A good way to get lightsabers are to build one first, then complete the quests which give you a lightsaber. Lightsabers from drops are mostly from lightsaber-weilding opponents only.

Either you have bad luck, or you haven't done most of the planets yet...

EDIT: A good way to get lightsabers are to build one first, then complete the quests which give you a lightsaber. Lightsabers from drops are mostly from lightsaber-weilding opponents only.

Must be bad luck then as I have visited most of the planets including Korriban and gone back to Dxun. Only one I got from a quest was the Short one which was at the Freedon Nadd Tomb.

Each Jedi Master you meet should give you lightsaber (IIRC), and there is at least one other quest on each of the planets that yields a lightsaber. The guy locked in a room in the basement of the academy should have one (unless you got one of your parts from him), as should Vogga's stash on Nar Shadaa. I don't remember where they are on Korriban or Dxun.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Each Jedi Master you meet should give you lightsaber (IIRC), and there is at least one other quest on each of the planets that yields a lightsaber.  The guy locked in a room in the basement of the academy should have one (unless you got one of your parts from him), as should Vogga's stash on Nar Shadaa.  I don't remember where they are on Korriban or Dxun.

Korriban the dead Jedi Master has one, and there is one in the loot in the same room IIRC.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

It's funny, the last 2 times I went to Korriban, I didn't get anything from her corpse except a datapad...

That should have been fixed with the last patch.

As for getting more lightsabers, here are some places where the opponents drop a part (if you haven't built one yet), or a whole lightsaber (if you have built one):

Ebon Hawk, one location:

Defeat Visas

Dantooine, three locations:

Save Jorran, and buy the Jedi artifacts from him

Alter the will on the datapad, and after you finish the Enclave sub-level, talk with Zherron.

The encounter with Vrook after the battle with the mercenaries / militia.

Nar Shaada, two locations(?) :

Vogga's horde

Re-uniting Lootra with Aida

Dxun (first time, two locations):

One of the Cannocks in the Jungle closest to the Mandalorian camp. You'll run into it when you are trying to meet up with Kelborn.

When speaking with Mandalore after you've impressed him enough.

Onderon (first time):

Rescue Dagon Ghent.

Korriban (two locations):

Vash's corpse (bugged if you haven't patched the game, though)

The trials in the Shyrack cave (the area closer to Ludo Kresh's corpse)

Dxun (second time, raiding party):

Possible finds on the lightsaber-wielding Sith foes

Loot Freedon Naad's tomb for his unique short lightsaber

Telos (second time, Sith invasion):

Kill the dark jedi in the TSF facility. Usually drops a double bladed red lightsaber.

Trayus:

Several.

All in all, you should have 10+ sabers even without completing the second round of Dxun.

At moment I have them loaded up with some nasty guns, I am going to start the game from the beginning again more darkside so hopefully I'll get more, thanks for all the tips on where to look. Just doesnt seem right having Jedi's and one lightsaber to share between them lol.

I know how you feel aobut switching lightsabers or giving Jedi guns. it seems unrealistic and its not fitting to there title. But then if you rethink it, there not really Jedi, the only real one is you, the Exile. Everyone else, well, there trained in the force. Doest mean there actually Jedi/Sith. Just because I know how to cut meat, doesnt make me a butcher.

If you want power than use a lightsaber in one hand and a blade in the other

And if your looking for blaster deflection than just use the power that deflects blaster shots :)

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

In short you have just shown me your soft meatbag-like underbellies and said

I sometimes like to give my apprentices guns, as I can't imagine them learning the supposedly expert art of lightsaber fighting within a couple of days.

ukplankton, do you know about the lightsaber copying cheat? I'm pretty sure it only works on the Xbox version, but...

1) Take the Exile and a Jedi party member to a workbench. Equip the lightsaber you have built with Bao-Dur in the Exile's hand. Have at least two colour crystals.

2) Have your other character use the workbench. Change the colour crystal and press 'assemble'.

3) Click on the colour crystal icon again but don't actually change the crystal. Press 'assemble' again.

4) There should be an identical lightsaber in your inventory. Save the game immediately, and then load the game back from the main menu, or the game will crash when you try to interact wit the new saber.

5) Give the new lightsaber as a present to one of your party, and they will have to be nice to you for the rest of the trip. Continuously stress how difficult it was to build and how many components you had to waste making their Adegan lens, for added guilt i.e. 'Wow, Visas, I wish I could build some computer spikes, but I wasted all our components on your Adegan lens. Do you ever play with it?'

If you dual weild ou may need more than just 2 or 3 parts.... ALso, there is a 3rd one on Nar Shadda. I know this due to the fact that on my first playthrough i ddin't do Vogga's Horde, yet I still accquired 2 lightsaber (built, and one from Lootra) on Nar Shadda. I think it's the quest to destroy the swoop-droid.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for these, I finished as a LS and am now playing DS, tips are helping. Cant use the PC mods as I am on an Xbox. I am thinking of playing a third time using a trainer I found I think a level 50 character would be wuite funny.

• 2 months later...

Same here, I have the Xbox game.

I had hoped there would be more people here using Xbox, because the many the of replies automattically assume you're playing the PC version.

In fact, I've noticed a problem when you use the exploits on the Xbox. I have a lvl 50 character and got my lightsaber at nar shaddar, my first planet after telos, and I haven't been anywhere else. This made the game impossible for lightsaber drops from quest rewards. No lightsaber from Jorran (slight chance of getting a color crystal), no lightsaber from Zerron, no lightsaber from Vrook, no lightsaber from Vash, no lightsaber in Korriban cave, no lightsaber period.

It goes to show that exploits aren't always the way to go....