Question About Atton

The explanation I've heard is that Obsidian had the whole thing pretty much wrapped up and done (which seems to be supported by the missing game files that have been uncovered) but decided to scrap it because they didn't want to give f!Exile players an unfair advantage against Scion.

*shrug*

I'm not sure if I buy it, but that's the rumor.

Was it just me or did the VA for Atton kinda drop the ball on these spoken lines? He sounds like, well, let's just say he sounds like he needs more fiber in diet o:) instead of breathing his last.

Maybe it sounds better with the Exile's dialogue options in between to break them up, but just listening to dialogue, it's as painful as Mira's VA during the last parts of the "being turned into a Jedi" sequence.

The explanation I've heard is that Obsidian had the whole thing pretty much wrapped up  and done (which seems to be supported by the missing game files that have been uncovered) but decided to scrap it because they didn't want to give f!Exile players an unfair advantage against Scion.

*shrug*

I'm not sure if I buy it, but that's the rumor.

<_< Oh! So it's Darth Jig-Saws fault is it?!! Wait until I play through again I'm gonna hide the private piece!!! o:)

Was it just me or did the VA for Atton kinda drop the ball on these spoken lines?  He sounds like, well, let's just say he sounds like he needs more fiber in diet  o:)  instead of breathing his last.

I agree, and I did wonder if maybe Obsidian cut it because the acting didn't quite measure up to the impact of the scene. But then, as you point out, it's not the only moment where the acting isn't great. Don't get me wrong, overall the acting was really good, especially for Kreia, but Atton and Mira too.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Aww, if you say so, maybe one is never to old to be a fangirl!

Cloris

*glances over at pile of Atton fanfic she wrote*

*looks at birth certificate and cringes*

Yeah, apparently not... :thumbsup:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Anyone can be an Atton Rand fangirl. What's the deal if you're male and in love with him though? Because... uh, I have this... friend, y'see......

Then your "friend" can be an honourary fangirl. :thumbsup:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Anyone can be an Atton Rand fangirl. What's the deal if you're male and in love with him though? Because... uh, I have this... friend, y'see......

Teehee! More power to 'em, I say!

Between Atton, Mical (it's the voice, I tell ya'!), Mira and Visas -- it's a buffett! Mira's got gumption, and Visas got that erie goth-girl thing down pat. Atton's a given, and I can't help but forgive the fact that the Di's face is too narrow near the chin for the teeth he was animated with because that voice as smooth silk sheets.

Having a bad day, but feeling better after this,

Cloris