Question About Atton

What is this "sacrifice" what I keep seeing artwork of and keep seeing it mentioned?  Did I just miss a huge part of the game or something???  AS far as I know, Atton does or says nothing, because after a few questions all I can ask him is if he wants to play pazzak!

It's a fairly significant chunk of female-exile plot that was cut from the finished game. Essentially, Atton follows the exile and takes on Scion to buy her time, sacrificing himself in the process. Eji has an excellent mix of the recorded voice acting here, if you want to take a listen.

It's a fairly significant chunk of female-exile plot that was cut from the finished game.  Essentially, Atton follows the exile and takes on Scion to buy her time, sacrificing himself in the process.  Eji has an excellent mix of the recorded voice acting here, if you want to take a listen.

It is kind of gut-wrenching (okay, so I'm a softy!) but it is great and I was oh-so-mad that it wasn't in-game!

Cloris

That's just because he was trying to keep Sion away from the Exile.

Hence the whole "Did I save you yet?" bit.

At least, that's what I gathered from it.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

That whole cutscene was logically cut. It was unrealistic. Here is my version:

*Sion tortures Atton*

*ATton suses medpac*

Atton: Toss thermal detonater.

Sion: Refelx save: Failure

Sion: Stunned

Atton: CRitical Hit, 100 damge

SIon: Stunned

Atton: whale son SIon till he recovers, and continues obliterating him, occasionallly activating medpcas or stims.

Now that's the Kotor-engine version. Excpet that I don't bother w/ combat readouts and mechanics, so unfortunetly I couldn't go in-depth and present Sion and Atton's precise saves.

Oh, and speaking of SIon, anyone ever wonder how he would regenerate if someone shoved a thermal detonater down his gullet or vaporized him with a turbolaser?

Save the Exile might be true, but that would be a poor assumption for atton to make in-game. Considering how strong I am in the game. So it's like Atton get his ass ripped and scarred yet the exile obliterates Sion regardless.

Oh, and speaking of SIon, anyone ever wonder how he would regenerate if someone shoved a thermal detonater down his gullet or vaporized him with a turbolaser?

Or you could try the old Windu trick and aim for the neck. Surely he can't regenerate that.

I seriously think the force is whats keeping him together, maybe his power stems so far that he can manipulate the force to keep him stable or from reaching near death. It is possible that over time his bones bcome like brittle and can brake, and they rebuild. This is my theory, since in the game when you fight him, you can make him let go of what he clung onto for so long, the force.

Let Atton alone...!!! actually is the only character that follows the Exile any were... from good to heaven.. and from bad to hell....

Is not only the easy character to influence.. is the only one that follows you were ever you go....

Your best mate ( as male Exile ) you best lover ( as female Exile )

Is like a pet... is you best friend what ever you do. :)

According to the earliest shots and descriptions his bones are in such small fractures that his head would not come off, or any of his limbs for that matter, because they will reform nearly the moment he suffers such a wound which is why he had to give up the force to die.

I think they cut it because they want him in the next game.

its the bane of all the fangirls' existence and a banner under which they unite.

Teehee! I usually consider myself too old and cynical to be a "fangirl."

Cloris

Pffft... I'm old and cynical, but I'm still a fangirl. :lol:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

First, I'd like to say hi. I've been lurking about for around a week now and decided to join the fun.

Now, to stay on topic, I'm sort of glad they cut the scene from the game. It was interesting and sweet, but as I believe Cloris said, a little too gut-wrenching (to be named "Darkside" I sure am a pansy ;) ). As a fangirl (yes, another to add to your ranks) I would rather not have to WATCH Atton die. The happy ending where he and the Exile walk off together would have been nice though :lol: .

sig2.gif

First, I'd like to say hi.  I've been lurking about for around a week now and decided to join the fun. 

Now, to stay on topic, I'm sort of glad they cut the scene from the game.  It was interesting and sweet, but as I believe Cloris said, a little too gut-wrenching (to be named "Darkside" I sure am a pansy  :lol:  ).  As a fangirl (yes, another to add to your ranks) I would rather not have to WATCH Atton die.  The happy ending where he and the Exile walk off together would have been nice though  :wub: .

I would have gladly sacrificed Atton to get a better ending than we did!

Sion! KILL!! o:)

PS: I'm extremely suprised the name 'Darkside' hadn't been already taken :o But welcome to the boards anyway ;)