Star Wars with a Fable Engine?

Sion67

19 members have voted

1. 1. Star Wars with a Fable Engine?

• Yes it's a great Idea
    • Sure why not it might be fun
    • Not really the brightest light bulb are you?
    • I don't care

please tell me what you think and tell obsidian that they need to make a Realtime fighting RPG for starwars where you can kick the crap out of anything that crosses your path and they could add some things from kotor possibly character creation well any Ideas I know I shoul have put this on the Ideas and suggestion topic but I want to get A reall number estimate for who would be up for it.

I voted 'Not really the brightest light bulb are you?' on the grounds that:

A. It's a horrible idea.

B. After KotOR II, I'm doubting Obsidian wants to work with Lucasarts any time soon again.

C. You've posted this abomination of a poll twice in the same forum.

That would be grreat! In fact, they should make it like Kingdom Hearts, where you combine TOO worlds!!!11! LOL

Imagine Atton playing cards with that idiot from Fable HAHA fans from both games would love it! Imageine the interaction!!!!

Atton: You're chearter!!!

Fable idiot: I throw chicken at you!

Atton: I'm Revan's dad!

Fable: I slit ur throat!

ROFL

(Ps: sry for spoilers LOL couldn't help it))

KOTOR2 was grreat but it didn't ahve enough bloom. Having the Fable engine would fix that HAHA that would be grreat i'd love to see KOTOR2 with more bloom LOL

I would buy this game plz obsidan make this game plz

- llyrandor ur #1 fan!!!11!1

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

That would be grreat! In fact, they should make it like Kingdom Hearts, where you combine TOO worlds!!!11! LOL

Imagine Atton playing cards with that idiot from Fable HAHA fans from both games would love it! Imageine the interaction!!!!

ROFL

KOTOR2 was grreat but it didn't ahve enough bloom. Having the Fable engine would fix that HAHA that would be grreat i'd love to see KOTOR2 with more bloom LOL

I retract my previous statement. This game could be GRRRRREEEAT!!11!1!!TWO!

Except for good measure, Master Chief needs to be in the game.

And Samus.

And they can totally do it with each other after getting drunk at a crossover videogame Christmas PAR-TAY!

And don't forget Gluupor!

Wait, no, Gluupor's KIDS!

And they can totally sell out the Sith even though they were paid to coverup a crime!

JUST LIKE THEIR DAD!

And instead of a Basilisk War Droid, we can have the Giant Robot that that one guy drives in Megas XLR!

And the combat, instead of being stat based, will be CARD based, like Yu-Gi-Oh!

IT WILL BE THE BESTEST GAME EVAR!!!!1!!!!111!!!two!1

ROFL

With all due respect, FoboS2 would destroy this pile of grabage.

Hadescopy.jpg

please tell me what you think and tell obsidian that they need to make a Realtime fighting RPG for starwars where you can kick the crap out of anything that crosses your path and they could add some things from kotor possibly character creation well any Ideas I know I shoul have put this on the Ideas and suggestion topic but I want to get A reall number estimate for who would be up for it.

Hey, I don't know how old you are or if English is your second language, but you might want to use punctuation and stuff the next time you post something.

I seriously had no idea what that post was about.

Hey, I don't know how old you are or if English is your second language, but you might want to use punctuation and stuff the next time you post something.

English is his first language. People who speak it as a second language generally put American internet users to shame.

I propose he is of highschool age, and lives somewhere in the US.

English is his first language. People who speak it as a second language generally put American internet users to shame.

I never did understand why punctuation is butchered so badly on the internet. I can understand improper punctuation (ie. using a comma in the wrong place, etc) since I am guilty of that a lot when I'm in a rush, but to have one long run on sentence without even a period in there....I dunno what's wrong with the youth of today.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I never did understand why punctuation is butchered so badly on the internet. I can understand improper punctuation (ie. using a comma in the wrong place, etc) since I am guilty of that a lot when I'm in a rush, but to have one long run on sentence without even a period in there....I dunno what's wrong with the youth of today.

the thing is that todays youth has more important issues to deal with such as making a difference and saving lives whereas people like you waste all that valuable time worrying about proper punctuation in the end they are the ones who will help make the world a better place and not people like you who waste all your valuable time worrying about proper punctuation thats whats wrong with todays education system they have the wrong priorities they should stop trying to teach punctuation and instead promote higher moral value systems by prioritizing productive societal contributions over useless punctuation crap i mean when has punctuation ever saved lives

LOLOLOLLIPOP

Hadescopy.jpg

It is all true, I see it everyday. I am ashamed of my agegroup.

It is all true, I see it everyday. I am ashamed of my agegroup.

I say it because I'm part* of that age group.

*Until Thursday at 11:32 PM**

**Then I shall be a man.

*Until Thursday at 11:32 PM**

**Then I shall be a man. 

:thumbsup: Yeah, you keep right on thinking that, buddy. ;)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital