TM-34 Carth message

Gotcha, thanks a million.

Too bad all my characters focus on strength huh?  I'm mostly into the lightsabers :p

if you are mostly into sabers, you can do this set up:

STR - 16

DEX - 10

CON - 10

INT - 18

WIS - 8

CHA - 8

This build is best for the Guardian/Weapon Master combo, since they focus on saber combat and have no use for force powers except for buffs and healing.

This would work with Sentinel - Watchman/Weaponmaster since you have the Immunities against force powers...well certain ones anyway...besides people are always saying the game is way too easy.

[*] Revan set to female.

[*]Base Intelligence of at least 16

Revan would probably have to be set to LS female... otherwise Carth would be dead, no?

Also I've gotten the message with a base intelligence of 13... but I had intelligence bonuses.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Gotcha, thanks a million.

Too bad all my characters focus on strength huh?  I'm mostly into the lightsabers ;)

if you are mostly into sabers, you can do this set up:

STR - 16

DEX - 10

CON - 10

INT - 18

WIS - 8

CHA - 8

This build is best for the Guardian/Weapon Master combo, since they focus on saber combat and have no use for force powers except for buffs and healing.

This would work with Sentinel - Watchman/Weaponmaster since you have the Immunities against force powers...well certain ones anyway...besides people are always saying the game is way too easy.

Str 16 and Int 18 to start? after 14 at the start is taking up 2 skill points. This is more like it.

STR - 14

DEX - 12

CON - 14

INT - 14

WIS - 12

CHA - 12

At Level 4 increase your INT to 15 and at level 8 increase it to 16. You should be able to get to level 8 on Peragus. After level 8 why not increase that strenght. You will not get a Lightsaber until you are more then level 14 or so anyway.

Master Vandar lives!

But how do you trigger the actual thing? Do you just walk up to T3 casually and start a conversation or do you have to have him in your party and walk around with him?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

But how do you trigger the actual thing? Do you just walk up to T3 casually and start a conversation or do you have to have him in your party and walk around with him?

No it's a repair option.

Homange to SW:ANH "Oh, you've got something stuck in here real good", said in one of the "[Repair] Do you want me to fix X" conversation options. I think you have to be in the Ebon Hawk to trigger them.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Really? In my last game, I hardly had any Repair at all. I just talked to him and there was an option that said:

[intelligence] T3, where did you come from?

Yeah, you have to have an intelligence of at least 16 and you must have computer use of I guess around 15 or so. That will probably play Carth's message. Furthermore, if you have a good repair and computer use skill you can eventually upgrade T3-M4 to gain 1 Wisdom, more force points and you can talk to him that you wish to meditate to restore his "health".

Master Vandar lives!