Conversation scripting Glitch Problem

Hi, I just defeated the three HK 50 assassination droids on top of the Telos Polar plateau.

When I enter the Echani academy (after the video showing the echani handmaidesn standing over bao-dur), the middle echani woman speaks to me. Kreia and Atton are behind me, but I cannot speak to kreia. when I try speaking to Atton, there are two options

"PC Node cheat, jump to Atris confrontation"

"PC node Cheat, continue Kreia conversation".

If I continue speaking with the woman, I only find bao-dur in the prison cell, unconscious, as kreia and atton are left at the entrance. I can't free T-3 and somehow, I am able to speak to ATRIS without even sparring with the handmaidens...what the heck is going on?????

How do i fix this glitch??

When I installed the game, I did the automatic update option. After I reached this glitch, I downloaded and istalle dthe 1.0b patch again for good measure.

Will the patch fix my saved game as well, or will I have to start all over from the beginning? (argh).

Also, it seems the conversations with the characters are lacking options, like when I speak to them after leveling up, no new options appear. Is this because of another glitch, or just a difference from the first Knights of the Old Republic???

Hi, I just defeated the three HK 50 assassination droids on top of the Telos Polar plateau.

When I enter the Echani academy (after the video showing the echani handmaidesn standing over bao-dur), the middle echani woman speaks to me. Kreia and Atton are behind me, but I cannot speak to kreia. when I try speaking to Atton, there are two options

"PC Node cheat, jump to Atris confrontation"

"PC node Cheat, continue Kreia conversation".

If I continue speaking with the woman, I only find bao-dur in the prison cell, unconscious, as kreia and atton are left at the entrance. I can't free T-3 and somehow, I am able to speak to ATRIS without even sparring with the handmaidens...what the heck is going on?????

How do i fix this glitch??

When I installed the game, I did the automatic update option.  After I reached this glitch, I downloaded and istalle dthe 1.0b patch again for good measure. 

Will the patch fix my saved game as well, or will I have to start all over from the beginning? (argh).

Also, it seems the conversations with the characters are lacking options, like when I speak to them after leveling up, no new options appear.  Is this because of another glitch, or just a difference from the first Knights of the Old Republic???

Reload the autosave before the HK-50 fight. Thats how I fixed it.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

my last autosave was the one right when the hk-50 fight begins. I guess im screwed lol.

I found out that this only happens if I choose the option "alright i will lay down my weapons". the other responses dont trigger this glitch.