Atris vs Nihilius

And?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. And?

• Wow, why didn't they do it like this, its great.
    • Good job, sounds good.
    • Hmm just as good as the original story
    • I prefered the original story
    • It sucks, man why the **** did you wrote this?

Atris vs Nihilius

This is the script (dialogue and movement, use of force powers etc by npc and pc) i created for the game, using audio and cut audio files.

It will take place whitin the meditation chamber of Atris on Telos and on the bridge of the Ravager.

Meditation chamber:

(normal game story)

Player enters meditation room. Dialogue between Atris and player.(unchanged)

End of dialogue.

(changed game story)

(normally the camera returns to player so he can fight Atris(again) now it goes to 3camera view)

3personcamera view, Exile and Atris. Player watch Atris using 'force crush' on the Exile(her force powers been dramaticly increased by the sithholocrons),

Exile falls on the ground(as if dead)

Camera to face Atris. Atris hears Kreia tellepaticly: One of the Sithlords has come to Telos, you know why he has come here

and if he is not stoped here, now then he shall lay waste to this planet.

3personcamera view, Atris leaving meditation room then returns to player, close. Text you think: Atris left you for dead, not thinking you

could ever survive such an attack. But you, though severly wounded, survived. exile has 1hp remaining, stands up and leaves the room.

(Though I did not look at it yet, it is possible you become Atris here having to fight your way aboard the Ravager towards the bridge)

(normal game story till the bridge of the Ravager)

(Player opens door of the bridge)

3personcameraview, Atris and Nihilius fighting eachother, after an intense battle Nihilus uses force wave /storm or force drain trowing Atris away.

(it is possible that atris also uses force drain at the same time(if he uses force drain) weakening him in the proces making him weak enough for you to fight him)

(normal game story of player fighting Nihilius)

(after you killed Nihilius)

3personcamera view of Exile walking towards Atris, Exile then suddenly hears Kreia tellepaticly:

Kreia: You have done well, all is as I have foreseen.

Exile: wha..

Kreia: There must always be a darth Traya and if it will not be her then i must assume that role,

and as always bring about the betrayal of the jedi and the sith.

Exile: 1: I'm stronger then you. I'll kill you for your betrayal

2: I always was the stronger one Kreia.

Kreia: But you have much yet to learn and great tests await you. The death of the past, the death of this false jedi was only part of it.

Exile: What tests, kreia? Where?

Kreia: You know where the final test lies. You have always known for you have always carried the screams and echo's of

Malachor whitin you. It streams from you like blood.

Kreia: And know that if you do not come to me, if you run from this, then I shall sacrifice myself and end both our lives.

Exile Shall you? Do you really have the courage?

Kreia:Such arrogance.

Kreia: You have no choice, apprentice.

Exile: I guess not.

Kreia: Kill her. Its mercy.

Back to 3personcamera view as the Exile walks again towards Atris, then dialogue camera as they speak

(the dialogue is the same as when you in the normal game beated Atris in her meditation room only a few lines are cut out and two lines are added at the beginning:)

(both added lines are createble by 'cut and paste' a few audio files)

Atris: You live?

Exile: Yes.

Atris: And you defeated / killed him?

Exile: 1: (threat injury / force heal) Yes Atris, let me heal you (2 sec 3personcamera as you heal her)

2 Yes and now its you turn (2 sec 3personcamera as you kill her with your lightsaber)

Atris: (if exile chose 1) I did not expect mercy from.....

(normal game dialogue with the questions: 'Where is kreia?' and 'Where are the sith striking from?' being removed, as they only add known information.

also the line ' I shall leave you to your holocrons' should be cut for it isn't proper at this place.)

If alive Atris leaves the room (3personcamera)(she will then leave to the jedi council or somewhere else (this all of course won't happen if you kill her)

3personcamera view, player walks away, and stops as visis marr says she wants to look at nihilius face

THAT'S IT :D

hope you liked it

The Crazy Freak

required cut audiofiles:

262ATREND3145.mp3

262ATREND3146.mp3

262ATREND3148.mp3

262ATREND3158.mp3

262ATREND3155.mp3

262ATREND3159.mp3

262ATREND3161.mp3

262ATREND3163.mp3

I didn't make the mod to put this in the game, yet

due to my lack of modding skill so if anybody wants to use this for a mod

then go ahead, but do please tell me and add my name in the credits.

I was also thinking that he may have a warning vision of Atris 'killing' him as he walks towards the meditation room.

So that would then be the reason why he survived( now its just because he's strong)

but i wasn't sure if it would be good(it is the same sort vision as on peragus, when you have to fight 3 droids at once for the first time).

As I told already on Knights2End forums the only part I didn't like was where the exile's getting kicked again (Atris leaves you for dead) like we don't have enough sittuations where you can just point at the exile saying out loud "you're weak!".

I'm acctually doing some scripting to get rid of all those sittuations when playing DS but that's another story :p

NEways besides that I really would prefer this script much more than the original.

Would be nice to see the 2 poster characters fight eachother that way K2's adverts wouldn't be just like putting Master Dorak and Belaya as the poster characters in K1 lol.

Another thing I'd change is Atris' red lightsaber. She should be using my old one or at least that's how I think It'd be cool.

OK I admit that bringing Atris to the Ravager command deck could kinda decrease Visas' importance in the whole event (and we wouldn't want that) but oh well -> there's not too many events left for second-class-powerful game characters if so many things are reserved for Kreia in K2.

BTW this whole change of script would make the whole 'Atris' deadly electrifying holocrons' gay moment vanish completely and that would be good! (OK let's hope Kreia can't bring force lightning out of Nihilus-Slaves (w00t) )

BTW this whole change of script would make the whole 'Atris' deadly electrifying holocrons' gay moment vanish completely and that would be good! (OK let's hope Kreia can't bring force lightning out of Nihilus-Slaves (w00t) )

Well yes, now you mention the slaves, great idea :p

No but i was wondering about them, cause they're just

standing there doing absolutly nothing...i mean

don't now what to do with them...maybe let nihilius drain them all

(well....that what hasn't been drained already) at once regaining a little bit of life

But it would look to much like malak draining jedi i think =]

Or perhaps only Visas would combat him for one round, and then be joined by the exile (mandalore would be busy).

Great Idea (w00t)

Visas 'wakes up' first and starts fighting nihilius

when she is at 1/2 health the exile wakes up(if health nilius drops below 1/2 he uses drain and recovers his life)

visas telling the story she can't do this he's to strong....

(she then uses a special technique to disable his drain powers)

then the two kill nilius ;)

8)

• 4 months later...

Maybe he meant it was a happy moment (for those who remember the old meaning of "gay") :(

And ontopic, i love the idea of this mod, i always felt something was a little off with the confrontation of Atris. Plus it gives her and nihlus a bit more screen-time, which they so dearly lack >_<

Well what I wanted to say is that is just like adding something totally unfitting to a completely random moment in the game.

Like when fighting Traya in the end suddenly she would spawn a large green bunny to fight you.

That's exactly what I thought of the electrifying holocrons. It's just as if Obsidian wanted to make yet another "damn! you got owned again!" moment but didn't know where to put it.

I have to say that the K2's actual story in the game could have been developed further but I am generally ok with it except the ending maybe.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

I don't thinks that it's spectacular, but it is way much better than what happens in-game (which I don't believe to be the real deal).

Your idea, if made a mod, would put Atris and Nihilus back into the game the way they were meant to be. Atris was supposed to duel Nihilus in this game. We can gather that much by all the concept and promotional art that was released with that very duel depicted. But because LucasArts rushed the game, Obsidian had to sell it short of what they wanted it to be. This mod, if made, would add that duel back into the game and help the stroyline flow better - and make more sense - than what it currently does in the game.

Good job! :)

Edited by Jedi Master Dakari

"Learn to harness your anger and control your fear. Dominate your emotions! But do not let them overcome you; for they can surely cause you to fall to the dark side.

If you expect to win against a Sith then you need to fight like a Sith! If you do not, you will always be met with defeat."

-- Jedi Master Seraphis Dakari

• 1 month later...

Hey.

Ive not been round long-just been here a couple of days. Ive spent a lot of time looking at the different polls and such.

Just read your script-that was really good! If you came up with that-thats genius! If you got it from somewhere, their either actual game makers/testers or theyre geniuses.

I wudnt saythat the current ravager/2nd time telos is bad, but that one wudnt have benn at all bad. Tho Colonel Tobin wudve had to be cut.

NEways besides that I really would prefer this script much more than the original.

Would be nice to see the 2 poster characters fight eachother that way K2's adverts wouldn't be just like putting Master Dorak and Belaya as the poster characters in K1 lol.

:( Too true.

Another thing I'd change is Atris' red lightsaber. She should be using my old one or at least that's how I think It'd be cool.

OK I admit that bringing Atris to the Ravager command deck could kinda decrease Visas' importance in the whole event (and we wouldn't want that) but oh well -> there's not too many events left for second-class-powerful game characters if so many things are reserved for Kreia in K2.

Yeah, leaving Atris behind to die at the hands of the Sith holocrons is a lame end for the love story that never was.

• 2 weeks later...