Just bought a Gamecube

About the things that came with it.

Eternal Darkness is a fantastic game :-

That madcatz memory card might cause you problems though... don't "reset" your games... turn the cube completely off and let it sit for 10 seconds or the memory card will tweak.

Other games you should get. :rolleyes:

Resident Evil Zero

Resident Evil

Resident Evil 2

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis

Resident Evil Code Veronica X

Resident Evil 4

:)

Apparently the GC version of Timesplitters 2 is garbage. But anyway, the only games I was interested in for GC were MGS: The Twin Snakes, Tales of Symphonia, Skies of Arcadia Legends, and a couple others I can't remember.

Hehe, either way thats 2 more games than the Xbox that I'm interested in :rolleyes:

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Apparently the GC version of Timesplitters 2 is garbage. But anyway, the only games I was interested in for GC were MGS: The Twin Snakes, Tales of Symphonia, Skies of Arcadia Legends, and a couple others I can't remember.

Hehe, either way thats 2 more games than the Xbox that I'm interested in :rolleyes:

It is? I checked it out on Gamespot as it and the 007 title were the only ones I wasn't familiar with/didn't really want anyway, and it got a 9.something IIRC.

Is it another case of using the same review for all platforms?

Anyhow, I figured even though I didn't want those two titles, if the system, games, and peripherals are in as good of condition as the seller said it was, it's worth at least $500 new, that's without the extra controller and memory card too. So even subtracting the price of those two games ($100), I still got away with robbery.

Hehe, either way thats 2 more games than the Xbox that I'm interested in :p

It is? I checked it out on Gamespot as it and the 007 title were the only ones I wasn't familiar with/didn't really want anyway, and it got a 9.something IIRC.

Is it another case of using the same review for all platforms?

Anyhow, I figured even though I didn't want those two titles, if the system, games, and peripherals are in as good of condition as the seller said it was, it's worth at least $500 new, that's without the extra controller and memory card too. So even subtracting the price of those two games ($100), I still got away with robbery.

I just know my friend absolutely loved the PS2 version so he went and bought it for his gamecube(played the PS2 version at a friend's house) and returned the GC version within hours of purchasing because it was so bad. Apparently the controls make it near unplayable. I don't have first hand info on that though, only the word of my friend.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I was going to say Eternal Darkness but you've already got it. It rocks.

Metroid Prime is also great fun, I really need to go back to my Cube sometime.

Paper Mario and Tales of Symphonia might be worthwhile if you're into console RPGs, although I've played neither they have had good reviews.

We now bring you live footage from the World Championship Staring Final.

staringcontest8og.gif

Tales of Symphonia is a traditional-like console RPG with a very fun real-time battle system. Definitely the #1 game I would get if I had a gamecube. The Tales series is great.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)