Your favourite Clone Wars novel

Which Clone Wars novel do you consider best?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which Clone Wars novel do you consider best?

• Shatterpoint
    • Cestus Deception
    • Hard Contact
    • Battle Surgeons
    • Jedi Healer
    • Jedi Trial
    • Yoda - Dark Rendezvous
    • Labirynth of Evil

Mine goes with Yoda - Dark Rendezvous despite heavy competition from Shatterpoint. Yoda was extremely funny in that novel and at last reminded lovely critter from TESB. Fans agreeably say that this is the best potrayal of Yoda

in the entire EU (that is famed for screwing movie characters' image). Rest of novels have decent quality but nothing special, honestly (although they are much better than EU crap from 1990s). Now share your thoughts with me.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Dark Rendezvous.... becuase it shows the manipulation of Dooku by Palpatine and the good spirit of Yoda. EU usually is good, it gives you more of a feel of the characters more then any movie can.

I'm gonna go with Labyrinth, because the bit where Obi Wan was high on the gas in the Citadel on Cato Nemoidia had me in stitches. To be fair, though, I haven't read all of them.

Looking at that, and then at the previous posts again, I suddenly feel so very, very simple. :"> meh. :D

Blue lorry yellow lorry blue lorry yellow lorry blorry. D'oh.

Hehe you also rate Jedi Trial as a hopeless scribblery? The style is simplest possible and characters are totally primitive. There's no minimal depth in them.

Odie and Erk (names :geek: ) decide to sleep and marry just after they first met which is weird just like rest of that book. This is what happens when you give two fmr marines a chance to write a book. :devil:

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Hehe you also rate Jedi Trial as a hopeless scribblery? The style is simplest possible and characters are totally primitive. There's no minimal depth in them.

Odie and Erk (names :) ) decide to sleep and marry just after they first met which is weird just like rest of that book. This is what happens when you give two fmr marines a chance to write a book. :devil:

Not to mention the parts which are readable fall firmly under the category of "military sci-fi". :geek:

manthing2.jpg

Labirynth of Evil, because it sets the tone for Revenge of the Sith.

But otherwise, I'd have voted for Shatterpoint in terms of pure writing and enjoyment.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)