Remember the Kreia/Kae thread?

Hi everybody!

Back in March, I posted a thread speculating that Obsidian may have originally intended for Kreia and Master Kae to be the same character. The discussion lasted several weeks and around 20 pages. The majority of participants ended up agreeing with the theory.

But now, the link to the thread no longer works:

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=31591

Does anybody have any idea what may have happened to it? :thumbsup:

It was locked and actually there was a subsequent poll based on your topic and in that poll the majority did not subscribe to your theory. I think that poll might have been locked too.

I don't recall my thread being locked, but even so, why was it deleted? There are plenty of long threads, like this one, that got locked but thankfully not deleted.

And where's the locked poll? I never saw that. Did it get deleted too? >_<

I'd hazzard a guess it either got too off-topic one day or it was deemed 'dead horse'.

Don't know why it would be deleted tho. Probably best to PM a mod if you really want to know.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I'd hazzard a guess it either got too off-topic one day or it was deemed 'dead horse'.

Don't know why it would be deleted tho. Probably best to PM a mod if you really want to know.

The mods can also access it for you, too. Maybe you could retrieve some of the arguments and delete some of the spam / off-topic nonsense that presumably closed it?

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Kreia/Kae thread?? Ehrr... there never was a Kreia/Kae thread!  (w00t)

Go back to your other posts. Nothing more to discuss here.

(dammit... kotor 3 aint even 50%complete and we already get spoilers from it j/k :D )

:D lol

You've hit the nail on the head. I still think there's an eensy-weensy chance that a Kreia/Kae connection will be revealed in KotOR 3. In which case, it would be cool to revisit the missing thread to see how our speculations held up.

I don't mind if it got locked and even stays that way, as long as it wasn't chopped. :rolleyes:

The mods can also access it for you, too.

Sounds good. :rolleyes:

Last I checked my Kae/Kreia poll, the "two separate people" theory was ahead by a hair.

But then if you remove that substantial portion

of panting Handmaiden fanboys who would never

accept Kreia as their future mother-in-law even if she

came out and admitted being Kae...

=]

Last I checked my Kae/Kreia poll, the "two separate people" theory was ahead by a hair.

But then if you remove that substantial portion

of panting Handmaiden fanboys who would never

accept Kreia as their future mother-in-law even if she

came out and admitted being Kae...

=]

Don't get me wrong...I liked your theory...I just think it got axed, and I don't think it will ever surface again.

Their appearnace is consistently similair to that of an albino, though yes, they are technically not ALbinos (they all possess white hair and very white skin, whilst Kreia possess standard or grey skin (dpedning on alignment).

I have spoken with Forna K. Shan. The tread in question has been returned to the fora locked in case anyone else wants to access the material that was quite interesting and useful.

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: