Bishounen Bao...

Had to take a break from all the darkside pics.  ^_^

LS_Bao_thumb.jpg

But the temptation to turn remains.

nut_thumb.jpg

There is no peace... there is... um, Nutella...

Hehe, these pics are really great. Now I understand the unhealthy red glow my Nutella has in the morning (mostly because I'm not really awake...but still...)

Good one :D

What IS in that Nutella anyway? >_<

That proves your're both not european :D

Nutella is rich and tasty mixture of chocolate, milk and hazelnut.

There are many products on the market with those ingredients, but Nutella tops them all :D

So far my fiery defense of Nutella :D

That proves your're both not european :D

Wrong!!! :D

Nutella is good but there are other tastier alternatives >_<

Hehehe, my mistake then :D And we'll keep it as a matter of personal tastes then :D (Holds jar of Nutella very close and stops talking about nutella cause she's spamming Starphire's thread...)

Greetz,

Saraya

By the way Starphire do you have a site with more of your pics? i like the way you draw and the sense of humour contained in them.

Thanks! :D I don't have much aside from what I've already posted, though I should dump the ones from the other thread here so everything's in one spot.

Wounded on Dxun

BD discovers Disciple is spying for the Republic

The General's faithful kath hound

Chibi Dur!

What IS in that Nutella anyway? 

I'm not sure, but I hear it spreads really well on zabrak... :devil:

i would have said spiky - but still, the appeal of spiky stone faced mumbling lizard heads puzzles me. Each to his or her own i guess.

You could chalk it up to lack of options. I mean, Atton? Sweet jeezus. I get the whole "scoundrel-with-a-tormented-past-maybe-you-can-fix-me" allure, but "I loved her, so I killed her"?! And we're supposed to swoon? Nuh. Thanks. Not going to happen.

Next up: Mical. The impossibly boring, impossibly naive knight-in-shining-armor, in combination with the most bizarrely unattractive character model I've seen in a long time. Let's not talk about his teeth. I have nightmares about those teeth.

So what are we left with? The unwaveringly loyal, gentle, good-humored, respectful, intelligent, and supremely competent one... who happens to be the wrong species.

*shakes her fist at the sky*

So what are we left with? The unwaveringly loyal, gentle, good-humored, respectful, intelligent, and supremely competent one... who happens to be the wrong species.
So two wrongs really do make a right!

I need another wrong... (And some Nutella!)

I knew somebody was going to have to say it...

Ishay eplyray asway illstay osay uchmay etterbay anthay ateverwhay Iway asway aimingway atway, I say.

No, I won't.

My aim's off. (It was never on in the first place.)