Cant get Aaida to escape

The only way for her to get to Lootra is to kill the guards. Saquesh won't want to talk about the problem, so won't the guards want to listen.

If you kill the guards there should be a dialog option available to tell Aaida - sth like "the guards have been dealt with. you can leave thru the main entrance".

The only way for her to get to Lootra is to kill the guards. Saquesh won't want to talk about the problem, so won't the guards want to listen.

If you kill the guards there should be a dialog option available to tell Aaida - sth like "the guards have been dealt with. you can leave thru the main entrance".

You can also persuade Saquesh to let the girl go, or pay her mothers depth.

Contrary to what you may have thought, killing Saquesh and the guards is actually a Light Side thing to do. Just talk to him, choose the [intimidate] option, and have at 'er.

Then why do you get a dark side ponit for killing the guards?

Yes, I killed them too playing light side, but I still had to take the dark side hit for it.

Might have been the dialog option you picked, as well. I've never gotten either a dark side or a light side point for killing the guards, pre-talking to worm-face.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts