your favorite qoute in KOTOR II

mine:

At Telos, when speaking to Atris:

Atris: The Sith? What do you mean?

me: the Sith have returned... And they are hunting all jedi.

Atris: Tell me - Where did you encounter them

me: The Sith came for me on Peragus, TO KILL ME.

Atris: Peragus... What would they want there? They can't have been looking for you.

now im thinking: WTF woman :|, what did i just tell you. THEY CAME FOR ME; TO KILL ME. bah, go on with your babling you soon to be sith-bitch

sargothsigcopy.jpg

Well I first thought that you mean 'funniest quote' but the most "duuuh!?!!"-like quote I found was:

(about Nihilus)

Exile: He is no longer a man?

Kreia: One cannot have power of that magnitude that her master possesses and still think and perceive the universe as we do, as most of us do.

...(Later on)...

Exile: How can anyone have that kind of power?

Kreia: Power? Do you think so? You would be wrong. There is no strength in the hunger he possesses... and the will behind his power is a primal thing.

Yeah yeah but it was just another shot at 'you have still much to learn exile!' which fell short. These tries on making Kreia smart and Exile dumb are one of the top 3 thing which annoyed me most in K2.

Bonuses for Atton if you complete the game x amount of times... can't remember:

Atton [on Peragus II, after seeing the Exile in her underwear]: Are you an angel? Oh I'm just kddding. That's the worst line I've ever used -- hope some kid doesn't start using it.

The whole Korriban-tomb thingy with all your team members coming up from no where had me laughing. :ermm:

Atton-Kreia arguments most definatly...

Kreia: I will be in my chambers...

Atton: (something like this) Well, I'd be in my chambers, but since I don't have any I'll just go into the c0ckpit like I normally do.

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

i liked the atton line after you leave peragus and fight in the asteroid field:

If they hit us were dead, and if they keep missing us were dead.(or something like that). there was something in his voice i really liked.

The whole Crystal Cave scene where you try to make that Twi'Lek give you his "gland". From the Famous Spelunker part to when he says "Okay, you can hold my gland. But don't squeeze it too hard, or it'll pop!" That had me laughing for hours on end.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

The whole Crystal Cave scene where you try to make that Twi'Lek give you his "gland". From the Famous Spelunker part to when he says "Okay, you can hold my gland. But don't squeeze it too hard, or it'll pop!" That had me laughing for hours on end.

Couldn't you say "I want to hold your gland" like the Beatles song "I want to hold your hand"?

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

I loved T3's line in the hidden tomb on Korriban when you meet your party members and decide not to get involved. It went something like this:

Kreia: Apathy is death.

Atton: Apathy is death.

Bao-Dur: Apathy is death.

T3: Beep Beep Beep.

Vix: swoop?

pc: yes im a swoop pilot

Vix: swoop fast.

pc: er yes they are

Vix: i watch all races. swoop fly

pc: thats great. im going to stand over there now...

Exile: HK do you know what love is?

Hk-47: Definition: Love is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope.

Atton: That stupid T3 unit stole our ship! It's probably joyriding through the system right now, laughing at us. Laughing at me!

Atton: Are you blind? If I were her, I'd be screaming like a stuck mynock. Well, I mean a very strong, manly mynock.

Exile: But why are the HKs maquerading as protocol droids?

HK-47: Answer: Master, being a meatbag, your answer does not surprise me.

You see, part of the reason an assassin droid is so effective is because it is a droid. Meatbags tend not to notice us, we are treated as furnishings.

T3-M4: Dee-deet.

HK-47: Statement: Oh, do shut up you beeping little trash compactor

Exile: Are you ready? We have people who need killing.

HK-47: Answer: Oh, no master, I could not allow myself to harm another. What if they have families? Or children?

HK-47: We must always think of the children. The little ones always suffer in war.

HK-47: Musing: I think perhaps I would enjoy learning a new language. Or watching an infofrmative holovid.

Exile: Are you okay?

HK-47:Answer: Master, your concern is unfounded. I asure you, I am operaing at peak efficency.

HK-47: Answer: Of course I am alright. Why wouldn't I be?

HK-47: I respect all life. All life is connected and should be nutured.

Exile: That does it. That pakage is comming out of there.

HK-47: Exclamation: No! Master, no! What are you doing!

[Force Persuade]Give me your money and then jump off that docking platform

I really liedk it when Visas Marr was liek:

"OMFG you're so totally wickid exile I want you seks yuO"

and you were like

"Ow, dat mean me is yous bitch now, innit?"

yeah...

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

1) Go tell the exchange and give them my description, I'll be waiting.

2) You are attracting more attraction then a fleet of Sith warships

3) Tell me I am not going to jail again

4) Why is it that everywhere we go I end up in a cell

5) I am here because a pretentious schutta stole my ship

6) I forgot how pompous Malak was before he tasted real power.

6 lines is enough for me.

Master Vandar lives!

"...Tell her that Carth Onasi is waiting for her..."  :blink: *fangirl sigh*

P.S. You only get this if you set Revan as LSF I think

Oh geez, do you EVER give it a rest?!!? :shifty::o

And yeah, if you put Revan LSM, he says something like "Tell him Carth Onasi is doing his orders.."

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Kreia to Atris- "It is such a quiet thing to fall. Far more terrible is to admit it.."

Such a classic line, you can't even skip it!

"I tried the most potent Noise Amplification spell once upon a time. Mavellous spell. I could hear the birds speaking to one another in trees over the horizon, I could hear the rustlings as the clouds rubbed against each other in the sky. I could hear the sound a rainbow makes as it arches it's back over the world. Then a dog barked behind me and I burst my left eardrum."

A lot of mine have already been posted, but here's some others...

Bao Dur:

"I'll take the stupid one, who decided to threaten us rather than shoot us when he had the chance."

Atton:

"Run?!? I didn't run from you two schuttas last time, and this time -- I'm going to make sure you stay down!"

"Yes, a great powerful stench!"

Discipe:

"I try to treasure these moments before the next crisis begins."

(I feel like that a lot!)

"Are you sure you need healing? You look good to me."

Captain at Freedon Nadd's Tomb:

"I hate the ones with a sense of humor -- Sith jokes are rarely pleasant."

And this one, which I have been waiting for forever!

"...Sith Master said something about a distrubance in the Force, against what they won't say. Well, what does that even mean? How do I prepare for that?!?"

Cloris

Hi everyone!

I'm new here but being that I've played both games too many times that is worth counting...

Two of my favourite quotes is from Canderous (Mandalore) whenever he enters a battle scene:

TIME TO DIE!!
and of course
NOBODY CROSSES ME AND LIVES!!