Star Wars III, hottest actress??

my vote's for bai ling, hands-down. even though it's been announced that's she's been cut from the movie, all you need to do is check out playboy's june issue to nod your head in agreement..a blue light saber never looked so good :thumbsup:

Tom

Natalie Portman is definitely the hottest actress in Star Wars.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

this is the wrong place to post this but i guess it will be moved soon enough

anyway the hottest actress in EP 3 is this twilek who has fair human coloured skin and massive norks. i dont know the name of the chracter btu i do know she is in the visual dictionary for the film.

Bai ling being cut from ep 3 is funny.

I Do think there should be a Nice Jedi Guardian in the Honor of Natalie Portman.

Beautiful sexy very sweet and always helpful also quite smart.

Long thick beautiful curly brown hair that goes to her waist if Not longer.

a Dancer figure and brains to match.

I want a artist to match that description

I just hope all of you who are posting about Natalie Portman are not twice her age. Mien Gott she was about sixteen in Episode II, and about thirteen in Episode I!

;)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

"I just hope all of you who are posting about Natalie Portman are not twice her age. Mien Gott she was about sixteen in Episode II, and about thirteen in Episode I!"

More like 18 and 21, respectively.

There was a guy I used to work with, married and over forty, who thought she was hot in the first film.

I tell you there are a lot of borderline p

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Well she was 18 :thumbsup:

And wasn't quite bad either...tho I was like 10 >_<

She may have been 18 -- heck she could have been 37 for all I care -- but she looked about fourteen.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyway, what we need is a heroine like Anne Parillaud from La Femme Nikita.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Um...you mean the character right :thumbsup:

And yes I agree with that....

She may have been 18 -- heck she could have been 37 for all I care -- but she looked about fourteen.

Well she looked 16 to me..and perhaps she looked 18 to him...people tend to have different POVs >_<

"I just hope all of you who are posting about Natalie Portman are not twice her age. Mien Gott she was about sixteen in Episode II, and about thirteen in Episode I!"

More like 18 and 21, respectively.

There was a guy I used to work with, married and over forty, who thought she was hot in the first film.

I tell you there are a lot of borderline p

Portman is a mediocre actress with small boobs & ugly body. It's just a fact. Her performance in prequels is truly pathetic and she should die painfully. Even Hayden isn't that bad.

I go with Nalini Krishan who starred as Barriss Offee and Amy "Aayla" Allen. They own overrated Portman t o t a l l y. :thumbsup:

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

To be honest, leanest Portman is the greenest, so we'll attest Amy is the best. :shifty:

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

Natalie Portman looked good in SWIII from the tiny bit ive seen of her in the previews. I dont always think she is 'hot' in other things, but in Star Wars (especially 2 and from the looks of it, 3) she works for me :-

That Amy Allen is quite a good looking lady as well though. Is she a technical director or something? that got offered a spot playing a twilek? Her IMDB listing records some technical roles in movie making?

- Dan