Stuck on Dxun

I've returned from Iziz and I'm now stuck on Dxun. This was my last planet. I've already been at all the other planets. I've scoured Google.com and there have been two suggestions: visit other planets, or just wait (for hours). I've tried both.

What the hell?

I've returned from Iziz and I'm now stuck on Dxun. This was my last planet. I've already been at all the other planets. I've scoured Google.com and there have been two suggestions: visit other planets, or just wait (for hours). I've tried both.

What the hell?

Go talk to the Mandas

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Maybe if you go to Korriban and kill some Hsiss it will trigger properly. When you return to the Ebon Hawk on another planet T3-M4 is supposed to come up to you and tell you that the Mandalorians called and said it is time to go back to Dxun and from there to Onderon.

I give up. This game has gone from awesome to sucky, and I'm pissed.

I had already cleaned out the galaxy before I arrived on Dxun. Since returning from Iziz, I've gone through every dialogue path with every Mandalorian on Dxun, I've gone through every dialogue path with Kreia, Mira, and Mandalore, I've slept in the Ebon Hawk overnight, I've visted every planet, I've defeated a couple Hssses at Korriban, I even brought Mandalore to the Mandalorians standing around at the mercenary camp in Dantooine. But I am unable to trigger any new major plot change, and despite returning to Dxun a few times there's still no word on being able to return to Iziz.

Have you read the faqs ?

Yes, dammit, that's where it said it's "apparently timer-based", and suggests just waiting. I already said I slept on the Ebon Hawk overnight. Did YOU read the FAQ about this? Or are you going to just keep obliviously pointing at the ****ing obvious?

Sorry for being rude but this is pissing me off, and getting pointed to FAQs as if I hadn't thought of that gets a little too deep under my skin.

Well it seems you have :)

Q:Have you got the patched version?...it might be a newly introduced bug ;)

What was your planet order?

You could try redoing Dxun/Onderon as your 3rd planet...

If you have a patched version then keep your saves then uninstall the game and try it without the patch...

Well it seems you have :thumbsup:

Q:Have you got the patched version:(

What was your planet order?

Is the XBox version patchable?

Hmm I think I went Peragus first (of course), followed by the other planet with its space station (where the Ebon Hawk was captured, forgot the name), then Dantooine, then Korriban, then Nar Shadda, then Dxun. If I'm missing something I went there too. :)

No,unfortunately the game doesn't support XBOX live so there is no way to patch it.

I presumed you were talking about the PC version since I haven't heard of game stoping bugs on the XBOX :)

Do you by any chance have a modded XBox..It has caused some problems in the past :(

If nothing works then the best way is to go to Dxun after Korriban....

Q:You've done everything on Korriban right?...the place in the caves too?

If you have done everything,then the only thing would be to load a new save after finishing Jorriban and go directly to Dxun :thumbsup:

No,unfortunately the game doesn't support XBOX live so there is no way to patch it.

I presumed you were talking about the PC version since I haven't heard of game stoping bugs on the XBOX :)

Do you by any chance have a modded XBox..It has caused some problems in the past :(

If nothing works then the best way is to go to Dxun after Korriban....

Q:You've done everything on Korriban right?...the place in the caves too?

If you have done everything,then the only thing would be to load a new save after finishing Jorriban and go directly to Dxun :thumbsup:

I completed all of Korriban. The acadamy is sealed and the cave (including its difficult test path) is wiped clean. I am not using a modded XBox; it was purchased new a couple months ago.

I understood all along that I had the option of going back and doing at least two planets over again (Dxun and a prior planet) but I'd really rather avoid that if anyone else knows of any other strategy without backtracking.