something missing from Kotor 2

I know i am probably being a bit harsh, but is it only me who feels that there was something missing from KOTOR 2. It's the little things that make a game great and i just felt that there where so many unanswered questions that were cut. such as:

- you cannot complete mandalores sub-quest

- whats with the galaxy computer HK-47 keeps yabbering on about

-THE ENDING?????????

Don't get me wrong the game kept me playing for days and nights, but i just felt that the magic or the first game (and the many many subquests) was lost in the sequal.

i am open for critisism though

Well, I guess I was a tad harsh, I mean theres already 8 or 9 hundred threads about this exact same topic, whats one more?

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Well, I guess I was a tad harsh, I mean theres already 8 or 9 hundred threads about this exact same topic, whats one more?

Well lurking isn't always better :)

The search function is your friend tho :thumbsup:

What was missing from K2?...mature sparring with Handmaiden..it was suposed to be in the nude..that just ruined the game for me :)

Well lurking isn't always better ;)

The search function is your friend tho :thumbsup:

What was missing from K2?...mature sparring with Handmaiden..it was suposed to be in the nude..that just ruined the game for me :shifty:

(w00t) I'm supposed to be too young to like that, but... :D

I know i am probably being a bit harsh, but is it only me who feels that there was something missing from KOTOR 2. It's the little things that make a game great and i just felt that there where so many unanswered questions that were cut. such as:

- you cannot complete mandalores sub-quest

- whats with the galaxy computer HK-47 keeps yabbering on about

-THE ENDING?????????

Don't get me wrong the game kept me playing for days and nights, but i just felt that the magic or the first game (and the many many subquests) was lost in the sequal.

i am open for critisism though

Your correct, sir. It was ALL cut. Every single one of it was cut. Snip snip snip. Just like that.