Bug maybe? atris first meeting. Need help please.

Hello...

I just got KOTOR2 not to long ago for the PC and i keep getting stuck at this same spot, regardless of how many times i restart, reload, whatever. It is when i get shot down by the droid after i get the ship from the undergound bunker. I kill the 3 droids, go down, talk to the handmaiden, then talk to Atris. I then ask around about my ship and my friends. They tell me to go free them. Well, one problem. Dun-whatever is laying face down half out of the "stasis pod" and Atton and Kreia are standing up by the door i came in at. There is no way to "unlock the stasis pod" and whenever i talk to Atton, it gives me two options. 1. [Cheat ] Skip to PC atris something or other. or 2. [Cheat ] Continue talking to Kreia. I've chose both, many times option 1 makes me go through the entire convorsation with Atris, and option 2 does nothing.

Please help.

If you need the stats... I'm high in the light side of the force, useing 2 katana's (still haven't figured out the lightsaber thing yet, but i will eventually im sure.) i chose the Ithorian's path on the station. uhm, dont remember what else i've done.

BTW, it is 3am and im a bit tired, so if the coherency, sentance structure, and spelling suck, there ya go.

Thanks in advance,

Bana...

That's weird. I'm pretty sure that as soon as you walk into the room, Kreia is supposed to start talking to you. The options to end the conversation result in your character automatically turning the stasis fields off. This sounds like a bug :thumbsup:

It's a pretty well known bug: if you choose to surrender to the Handmaidens immediately without resisting what you described happens.

You'll have to load an earlier save.

You should probably download the bug fixes made by the TSL Restoration Project. You can get them here.

9/30 -- NEVER FORGET!

It's a pretty well known bug: if you choose to surrender to the Handmaidens immediately without resisting what you described happens.

You'll have to load an earlier save.

You should probably download the bug fixes made by the TSL Restoration Project. You can get them here.

I surrendered without this bug. Hmmm. :-

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT