Jump to content

Xbox 2 is being unveild tonight at 9:30 pm


Recommended Posts

Wrong forum.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't stomach that Viva La Bam crap, he was only a moderately talented skater, why can't they follow around someone truely cool like Simon Woodstock?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Alas, I had to go to a stupid conference and so I couldn't have seen it. Sounded stupid anyhow. The new xbox might be cool, though. I use my current xbox mostly as a stereo, but some of the games have been quite fun.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

 

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays


 
Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Link to post
Share on other sites

The presentation sucked. About 10% of it was games (awesome looking mind you), and the other 90% was just stupid. They didn't even show much of PD Zero, just the players' facial reactions to the game while they were deathmatching.


 

Link to post
Share on other sites
this is off topic forum smart one.  Anything is right here.

 

The video game forum is for video game topics. In fact there was already a thread for it.

 

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=34065

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...