sMk's Fan Art

woah! that is dark. I asked for it cos every other pic that i see ppl do seems to show poses or scenes of action about to happen or just happy manga style pics.

I wanted a realistic pic representing something that could happen.

and your sketch is cool.

Friendly criticism: i dont think di would be crying, i always imagine him to be DS with a grim look on his face with a sight look of satisfaction.

I would like to see dark disciple stabbing the female exile in the back with his lightsaber because she didnt show him love.

Your pics are awesome by the way - they are drawn well and really convey the atmosphere.

Ty very much, that's an interest situation yes, ok well let me practice a little bit with expressions cause im not so good at it, im gonna go for something very dark and emotional, ill try my best :D

PS: I think disciple's face could have sadness/anger, i dont think he'll be smiling, he is killing his loved one after all, in a "if i cant have you then no one can" way more than "DIE FILTHY @%$@# MUAHAHA" way.. just my opinion

Your pics are so beautifully done  :(  I'm so jealous! Its not fair! Why are there so many kids, like half my age, who have more creativity in their farts than I do completely?! *sobs*

DL  :(

P.S. Cool pics  :thumbsup:  :cool:

P.P.S. Have you considered doing some art based on KOTOR1?  :">

Glad you like it xD, i might do kotor1 art yes, it was a wonderfull game, i might draw something with bastila ^_^

Ummm... you asked for it...  :-"

Here is your five minute windows paint special...

kinda disturbing really...

(small children look away! :lol:  )

EDIT: Sorry to crash your thread sMk...

EDIT: k, he's happier about the situation in the new version . Heck, he looks downright jolly! :p

Now he really gives me the creeps... :ph34r:

Dont worry about it, lol, looks like those draws that kids do in horror movies >.<. Not bad for a 5min paint sketch tho ^_^

Thanks you so much guys, you dont know how happy you just made me :">.

Also im gonna start working on the disciple art as soon as i can, it is beginning to take shape in my head

Aishur-Rim-Nisheshu thanks for putting me in the same level as kyla, she's an awesome artist, i admire her work a lot

• 2 weeks later...
I would like to see dark disciple stabbing the female exile in the back with his lightsaber because she didnt show him love.

Your pics are awesome by the way - they are drawn well and really convey the atmosphere.

Forget about the happy manga pics, here it's a dark one as you requested, it took me some time because i've been busy with classes. I hope everyone likes it

PS: It came out too dark but what the hell, the ebon hawk is dark anyway, turn up the brightness in your monitor if you cant see anything :)

post-13252-1116994689_thumb.jpg