sMk's Fan Art

Hi everyone this is my very first post here although i've been reading the forums for some time now.

Here's a fan art that i made about nihilus vs exile, is pencil draw and i painted it digitally, i hope you guys like it =)

Oh btw congrats to kyla, i saw her thread and oh my god those comics are awesome (they inspired me to do this :blink:)

Anyway have fun everyone!!

post-13252-1115872215_thumb.jpg

Hehe thanks guys im glad you like it, i was actually experimenting with new ways of coloring, and it came that way, i really like it, ill start drawing again pretty soon and i could use some ideas so, if any of you want to see a particular scene from the game, post it here.

Rooted to the ground mm i dont get that impression, maybe is just you i dont know, but she's on a combat stance so she must have good balance or she'd get knocked out, all the feedback i can get is welcome though ^_^

Th stances are funny, because lightsaber blades don't weigh anything, light you know. Good work.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I like how your coloring turned out. I've tried to do that to some of my own sketches but using these photo editors to color stuff tests my patience to its levels... :shifty:

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

New Jedi Power: Force HairStayUp

New Sith Power: Force BadHairDay

New Power Available: Force HairLightsaberDogde Mastery

Prerequisites: Female Only

Looks excellent. Nice expression on the Exile's face, but she wants to be careful with her lightsaber and that hair, it's an accident waiting to happen.

ahaha exactly what i though while drawing it, but i said.. what the hell she's a jedi she can control her cool long hair while in battle to look cool and kick ass at the same time

I like how your coloring turned out. I've tried to do that to some of my own sketches but using these photo editors to color stuff tests my patience to its levels...

Thanks Kor, this is the first time i get it like this, i use to paint my draw in a more anime way, you can look to some comic colouring tutorials on the web, just google it, they really help to understand the basics.

Ok so i made this one experimenting with backgrounds, is the scene when atris tortures the handmaiden

"Did you touch him? did you look upon him with love"

I hope you like it, i included two versions, with and without background

post-13252-1116046159_thumb.jpg

post-13252-1116046205_thumb.jpg

Ok so i made this one experimenting with backgrounds, is the scene when atris tortures the handmaiden

"Did you touch him? did you look upon him with love"

I hope you like it, i included two versions, with and without background

"Like it"?!

OMG WOW!!! (w00t) ;)

(In my game, Brianna had a double-bladed lightsaber since her first weapon was similar--Handmaiden Staff (Yusani's Staff actually)).

Even cooler than before! (w00t) I love your work, it's so full of movement and life. :D

Wow thank you very much, i really appreciate those kinds of comments ^_^

"Like it"?!

OMG WOW!!! (w00t) :thumbsup:

(In my game, Brianna had a double-bladed lightsaber since her first weapon was similar--Handmaiden Staff (Yusani's Staff actually)).

TY xD. My brianna had two silver lightsabers, i didnt feel like drawing two tho...

So any idea of what you wanna see next? exile vs kreia? mmm atton vs the twin sisters? suggestions?

Your pics are so beautifully done :lol: I'm so jealous! Its not fair! Why are there so many kids, like half my age, who have more creativity in their farts than I do completely?! *sobs*

DL :(

P.S. Cool pics :thumbsup: :cool:

P.P.S. Have you considered doing some art based on KOTOR1? :">

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]