18 over or under

are you under or over 18?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. are you under or over 18?

• Under 18 years of age
    • 18 years of age
    • Over 18 years of age

You've lost me now, mr Baley. I just cant figure out what it is yer tryin to say

Well it is simple...the telephone poles in my country enjoy being loved by females in their late teens-early 30s :D

...and not by males or animals >_<

Baley, how long have you been awake? :wacko:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Yeah, studies have that effect on you. Large amounts of alcoh...oh nothing. It will pass.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

You made it, quite surprisingly, this thread grew like 5 pages since I checked it yesterday. Oh the spam. >_<"

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

i think eru's american, in which case he still cant legally drink.

I think that is dependant on the particular State, e.g. can't Californians drive at fourteen or something ridiculous?

Legal age to drink is a state law. But the federal Government basically forced all the states to adopt the law. I can

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

Heh, in sweden driving and voting and basically being legally resonsible for your actions is 18. The funny thing is, although you're allowed to drink and buy alcohol at clubs and restuarunts, you can't buy anything at the liqour store until your 20. I've never really understood that law.

your sig is hilarious.

I second that :lol:;)

Nice sig ;)

Thirded. Spot on :lol:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Brilliant stuff! Reminds me oddly of Bunny Suicides...

kirottu said:

Baley rocks. He's one of those rare spammers that doesn't really bother anyone.

I've found him to be both ubiquitous, and yet, unobtrusive. Like telephone poles.

Indeed. I think it also helps that he happens to be rather thick-skinned to mockery he inevitably gets subjected to. Kudos to Baily - Obsidian's most loved post whore. :)

----

Well school does this to me :">

Damn School...damn Romanian Exam. :(

Did they test you on your jugular oral rend technique?

manthing2.jpg

i think eru's american, in which case he still cant legally drink.

I think that is dependant on the particular State, e.g. can't Californians drive at fourteen or something ridiculous?

I can't drink until I'm 21 by California law.

In California, with parental consent, you can get your driver's permit at 15 1/2 years of age, and your driver's liscense at 16, or after six months/200 hours of practice any time before you turn eighteen. Unfortunately, you're also your parent's b!tch in California until you turn eighteen (I couldn't even get a library card without a signed waiver), and since my father deemed me 'too irresponsible to drive' I've got another week before I even get to start learning.

What really bites, is he decided my little sister was responsible enough to drive, so she's already been driving me around for a couple of months.

I hate my family.