18 over or under

are you under or over 18?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. are you under or over 18?

• Under 18 years of age
    • 18 years of age
    • Over 18 years of age

I like how you initially started this series of response by presenting a picture of a thinker, of sorts, so that I now continue to picture him when I read your posts. Very artistic, for a Swede. :thumbsup:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Thankyou everyone, yes I do my best to achieve an air of authenticity.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Sometimes I wonder what have I got myself into.

Who are you people? :lol:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Who are you people? :lol:

Runaway army AI's built on incomplete data mapped from the deteriorated brains of long dead presidents, artists, and assorted nouveu rich who had enough money to deep freeze their brains, but not enough brains to realize it was pointless.

Poop

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

This thread is causing a disturbance in the Force. :blink:"

I was 8 or 9 when Star Wars was first released (I don't remember if it was a summer or winter release...).

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

This thread is causing a disturbance in the Force.  :blink:"

I was 8 or 9 when Star Wars was first released.

That puts us at the same age, then.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Yup...about the same age. :D

Tho if you're 35, then I was off in my math by one year. Make that 9 or 10, then. Teach me to try and be 'cute' w/my answer. Eh...doesn't matter, close enough for tellin'. lol

It's all a blur. :blink:"

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

35? :blink:

Yeah, I've seen some game fanatics as old as 80 and then a few thousand ten year-olds, but 35 is the prime age. You people should be off making money and not rotting here with the geek rabble.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

You people should be off making money and not rotting here with the geek rabble.

The money thing is way over-rated - well, unless you're a serious A-type personality and can't help yourself. :D

But that's not me.

Why the "shifty.gif" ?

kirottu said:

:ph34r:

kirottu said: