18 over or under

are you under or over 18?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. are you under or over 18?

• Under 18 years of age
    • 18 years of age
    • Over 18 years of age

1 years old. :wub:

"No need to rub it in Silvershadow; just because you don't want to be identified with those of us much older than you ..."

No need to cry about it. It's not like one can avoid aging unless they die young which is normally nor preferable.

Afterall, nobody becomes longer. We all get older no matter... except in the future ...

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

No need to rub it in Silvershadow; just because you don't want to be identified with those of us much older than you ...  :wub:

Who's rubbing anything in? I was just making rambling random comments, as usual... this wasn't meant as a dig toward anybody older than me. And I certainly don't care about being or not being "identified" with any particular age group. I was just babbling in typical sagittarius fashion. No offense meant. I seriously don't care about people's age (well, unless they're under 18 and they start hitting on me. Then it's a little creepy.).

:"> Oops! I was only joking. (Damn emoticons, I am always in such a hurry.) No offence taken (and none meant) -- I thought the rueful demeanour was self-evident. My sense of humour is a little drier than the Antarctic ice shelf.

:wub:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I seriously don't care about people's age (well, unless they're under 18 and they start hitting on me. Then it's a little creepy.).

Have the same idea... but it works the other way around too... I really don't like when somebody at an age of 40 starts hitting on me...

I hopefully don't look that desperat...

:"> Oops! I was only joking. (Damn emoticons, I am always in such a hurry.) No offence taken (and none meant) -- I thought the rueful demeanour was self-evident. My sense of humour is a little drier than the Antarctic ice shelf.

:wub:

:wub: Okay, I was wondering... I read your post and thought, "But... but... I didn't mean... GAH!"

:wub: All good, then.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

:p Okay, I was wondering... I read your post and thought, "But... but... I didn't mean... GAH!"

:lol: All good, then.

How tall are you?

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

That's an... odd question...

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

... it's hard for him to type with only his left hand...  :lol:"

I will now change my answer from "that's an... odd question..." to "that's a... disturbing question..." :ph34r:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

... it's hard for him to type with only his left hand...  :blink:"

I will now change my answer from "that's an... odd question..." to "that's a... disturbing question..." :ph34r:

I personally think its a very reasonable question. And I am not touching my naughty bits with any part of my body that isnt normally already in contact with said bits

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I personally think its a very reasonable question. And I am not touching my naughty bits with any part of my body that isnt normally already in contact with said bits

I think the correct etiquette would be to offer your own measurements and enquire, if that were not too intrusive, after the lady's figures.

And you have not anwered it ...

:blink:

... Because Silvershadow's probably astute enough to see where this line of questioning is leading ... :)"

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I think the correct etiquette would be to offer your own measurements and enquire, if that were not too intrusive, after the lady's figures.

Thomson_1890.gif

Dear Sir.

I do not know from which uncivilised region of the world you here, but where

decent men come from, it is most inapropriate for a man to brusquely reveal

his stature to a member of the covered sex. If anyone were to do such a thing

amongst civilsed company, one would be right to think them of the outmost

unsound fluids.

Yours Truly

Kaftan Barlast, esq

[snip: http://www.physics.gla.ac.uk/Physics3/Kelv...homson_1890.gif ]

Dear Sir.

I do not know from which uncivilised region of the world you here, but where

decent men come from, it is most inapropriate for a man to brusquely reveal

his stature to a member of the covered sex. If anyone were to do such a thing

amongst civilsed company, one would be right to think them of the outmost

unsound fluids.

Yours Truly

Kaftan Barlast, esq

Dear Sir,

thank you most kindly for appraising me regarding your cultural ethics and mores.

I hasten to respond in a likewise most inoffensive manner as to a small matter that may have escaped your very astute notice, being such a small quibble that perhaps needs no other remark except a further dispensation on my part regarding the happiness I would feel should you ever be in the fortunate position of being able to assist one so undeserving as myself in the same manner.

Without further ado, let me pose the quandary that seems to have arisen: if it is, as you indicate, quite inappropriate, for a gentleman to reveal said measurements; how then is it possible for those that we strive to attain equality of grace with to give said measurements in place of the gentleman, wherein they would be not just equally as inapporpriate but moreso, given the heightened state of respect we all expect to maintain when dealing in matters of social intercourse?

I trust you see my dilemma in finding such a small, but equally not-insignificant, mote of an obstacle to assiting you in your goal of communication.

As ever, I remain, your servant,

M.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

perpetually immature

Yeah, I also fit under that category... I don't really see how else I could possibly explain the fanfic. :thumbsup:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

:p Okay, I was wondering... I read your post and thought, "But... but... I didn't mean... GAH!"

:thumbsup: All good, then.

How tall are you?

Yeah people this is nice....now just right beside your age wright your height ( in cm and feet...don't be lazy now), your weight, size of your foot and anything else you can remember about yourself..... :-

Dear Sir,

thank you most kindly for appraising me regarding your cultural ethics and mores.

I hasten to respond in a likewise most inoffensive manner as to a small matter that may have escaped your very astute notice, being such a small quibble that perhaps needs no other remark except a further dispensation on my part regarding the happiness I would feel should you ever be in the fortunate position of being able to assist one so undeserving as myself in the same manner.

Without further ado, let me pose the quandary that seems to have arisen: if it is, as you indicate, quite inappropriate, for a gentleman to reveal said measurements; how then is it possible for those that we strive to attain equality of grace with to give said measurements in place of the gentleman, wherein they would be not just equally as inapporpriate but moreso, given the heightened state of respect we all expect to maintain when dealing in matters of social intercourse?

I trust you see my dilemma in finding such a small, but equally not-insignificant, mote of an obstacle to assiting you in your goal of communication.

As ever, I remain, your servant,

M.

My Good Sir,

Your query, albeit of a philosofical-moralistic nature, has relevance, but only so if one makes the assumptions that men and women are created alike in the face of evolution. As all men of science and mind knows, this is not the case. Such vulgar notions are nothing but the feeble-minded dillusions of followers in the suffragette movement or of the confused hysterica not yet confined to the proper facilities for treatment and convalescence.

No, the reason why a woman may be allowed freedoms that men may not, lies in her very essence as a less evolved being of small intelligence and morale. Like a child may be excused small matters of rudeness, so shall a woman also be free to a certain extent due to the obvious fact that she is not in possession of the means of moral self-control. I seem to recall an eastern saying that "A man is square and stays put in his place, where a woman is round and wobbles constantly".

Through time and the constant refinement of todays modern social intercourse, we have taken many such things and systematicised them to be fully integrated in common etiquette and it is as such that we may allow a woan to reveal her stature, whereas a man cannot.

Respectfully,

Kaftan Barlast