Price Drop for KOTOR 2?

I was initially going to buy the PC KOTOR 2 as soon as it came out, but reports of major buginess and dissatisfaction stayed my my hand. I decided I would wait until it fell into the bargain bin, but I now have the feeling that I am missing out on something good. I checked major retailers for a price list, and to my dismay all stores are still selling it new for the full $50. :blink:

When does everyone think the price will finally drop?

Knights of the Old Republic is a complete mess? Let me guess, they're burying their unsold copies out in the dessert right now?

I paid full price for it on the X-Box and found it worth it. Mostly, surprise surprise, I hated the writing. I couldn't believe it. They got the backstory better, the actual game goodies better, and the characters better but Bioware had superior dialogue and flavor text? Good God, everything is backwards in the world nowadays.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!