Restoration Project...

I've been to the Restoration Project mod site and I d/led everthing from there..I'd just like to say..they really did a good job, at LEAST, some of the major gameplay probs are FIXED.

Anyway..haven';t seen anything new on the site these past few days..it's not dead is it? I sure hope not. Keep up the good work guys.

Btw, the last misc download: Droid Factory and Droid Planet Modules...what does it do anyway? Can someone enlighten me.

Anyway..haven';t seen anything new on the site these past few days..it's not dead is it? I sure hope not. Keep up the good work guys.

Btw, the last misc download: Droid Factory and Droid Planet Modules...what does it do anyway? Can someone enlighten me.

Probably would've been able to get more info sending them a PM.

Anyway, I'm not suprised at no updates - do you really expect updates every few days...

I've never mucked around with modding or the module files and stuff but I think the idea is that you download them and place them into the game folder(s) and then you cheat to access those areas. These module files are what was done of the Droid Factory/Planet.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

I quite certain that the problem is very much alive and kicking. No updates in no way implies that it's dead, and to be honest I'd much rather have the guys woriking on the much than telling us about it. After all, both take time from people who do the work solely on voluntary basis.

When something new comes up, I'm sure they'll let us know... If we don't notice by ourselves first - I'm sure many of us pass by the site now and then just to check :p

Don't worry we're still working on it :p. Most of us are in college and last weeks/finals are upon the majority of the team. Also much of what we're doing now is under the hood work for what we've shown screenshots for (it's kinda like releasing a trailer when only half the movie is done: yes there's some cool stuff but the majority of the work still lies ahead :blink: )

RE the droid factory and planet downloads: put the files into your K2 modules directory and then use the warp command to visit the areas. ie "warp 298tel" will take you to the droid factory. Keep in mind these are the modules in their unmolested unmodded form so they are very rough in some spots and in some cases simply will not work. These are the files we started working with. In the case of the droid planet files (80x) we're just providing them so people can see what the planet looks like (as we're not working on the planet).

TSLRP

Propaganda Minister

Diagnostic result: I seem to have no personality whatsoever.

Well, yeah thx for the heads-up dash...okay..mebe I was a little paranoid abt that buggy game.

Nvrtheless, many thx from me, in a way of saying: if it weren't for this mod, I would have given up on buying K3(if it is in the works). :D

So you're not working on the Droid Planet? Well that just sucks..but hey, it's not all that bad considering the amount of work you put on, for a volunteer.

Well, yeah thx for the heads-up dash...okay..mebe I was a little paranoid abt that buggy game.

Nvrtheless, many thx from me, in a way of saying: if it weren't for this mod, I would have given up on buying K3(if it is in the works). :D

So you're not working on the Droid Planet? Well that just sucks..but hey, it's not all that bad considering the amount of work you put on, for a volunteer.

They wouldn't be able to even if they tried. And if they did, it wouldn't come out that great since Vash was supposed to be on that planet, and thus have dialouge that was never recorded.

Her dialogue exists actually: it's in every 80x folder in StreamVoice :) (obviously it should only have been in one folder had it been included in the final game). The problem is that the only other voice is that of IS24, a droid. 2 voices a level doth not make. And while there's an overlying plot evident (re-enable M4-78 and free master Vash) there's no indications of plot points (or even of complete level design in some cases where walls and doors are missing).

That said we don't have any philosophical or moral objections to doing the planet. It's just that for the purposes of the mod, not trying to do it moves the release date from "before we're dead" to "way before we're dead" :D

TSLRP

Propaganda Minister

Diagnostic result: I seem to have no personality whatsoever.