Revenge of the Sith

I just picked up my copy today from Wal-Mart(ugh). Has anyone else tried this and if so, is it just me or is Count Dookoo pretty hard to beat?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Reviews look poor enough there's no way I'll bother with this one. There are enough good games out there that playing a mediocre one just makes no sense at all to me nowadays. I'd have to do absolutely nothing but play games and sleep just in order to have enough time to get through all the games in the "great" category and on into the "pretty good" category of releases in turn. Mediocre doesn't even register on the radar.

Reviews look poor enough there's no way I'll bother with this one.  There are enough good games out there that playing a mediocre one just makes no sense at all to me nowadays.  I'd have to do absolutely nothing but play games and sleep just in order to have enough time to get through all the games in the "great" category and on into the "pretty good" category of releases in turn.  Mediocre doesn't even register on the radar.

Spoken like a true prot

manthing2.jpg

:( I have no choice but to shop at Wal-Mart. It's the only place in my town to buy video games, plus my sister works there.

I'm atleast gonna rent Revenge of the Sith along with Lego Star Wars, just to see how they are.

Well you know what they say. If you want to save the world, you have to push a few old ladies down the stairs.

Revenge of the Sith only took about six hours to play, and I had a good time. It's much more of a shooter (saber?) than role-play. but it is good for getting some glimpses at the movie ahead of time -- well, the action parts, anyway.

Yes, Dooku is hard, but he's only the first of the boss types, so it only gets worse from there. Cheat codes are widely available already, and by the end I had used the one that allows you to regenerate force/health at a slightly (and they do mean SLIGHTLY) faster rate.

I haven't played through the bonus missions yet, or done much dueling, but they both look like fun. Playing co-op is supposed to be a different experience, so in the end, there may be a lot more playability than I first thought.

You could always get it from Amazon or Best Buy or who-knows-how-many places online if you really don't want to shop at Psycho-Sam's Neighborhood Destroying Juggernaut...

Cloris

Waaa.. Wal Mart is evil. Boo hoo hoo. No, Wal Mart is awesome.

As for the game, I don't play SW games. KOTOR series is an exception, of course.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Waaa.. Wal Mart is evil. Boo hoo hoo. No, Wal Mart is awesome.

As for the game, I don't play SW games. KOTOR series is an exception, of course.

I admire Wal-Mart because they are capitalism incarnate. However I admire them in the same way I admire someone who's particularly devious/manipulative, but leaves a bad taste in my mouth doing business with them. The same way I try not to deal with people like that, I try not to deal with Wal-Mart.

They're just too unethical even for me.

Meh. They pay a decent wage and they give good prices. Good on 'em. Oh, you eman they get cheap stuff from other countries? Boo hoo.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Meh. They pay a decent wage and they give good prices. Good on 'em. Oh, you eman they get cheap stuff from other countries? Boo hoo.

Um, no, I was talking more about hiring illegal immigrants so they can pay them less and screw americans out of jobs. Paying women less in the same position as their male counterparts. There've been lawsuits man, their ethics are pretty dirty.

Um, no, I was talking more about hiring illegal immigrants so they can pay them less and screw americans out of jobs. Paying women less in the same position as their male counterparts. There've been lawsuits man, their ethics are pretty dirty.

To say nothing of their business model, attacking the mom-and-pop corner store market segment, thus putting thousands of small businesses into insolvency and forcing more ants into the faceless corporate machine ... to utilmately do battle against other faceless multi-natiional corporate conglomerates that push as much labour into developing markets, where costs (for such annoying things as health & safety and superannuation for the workforce, environmental sustainability, etc).

Gotta love unbridled laisez faire capitalism. :shifty:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Last i've heard about it, was when gamepost loathed it: 6.3/10.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I agree with Cloris. It's not KOTOR. So don't expect it to be. It's more of a side scrolling LOTR game with better graphics. I was frustrated that I couldn't really do what I wanted to in this game, but I do realize it's not a RPG.

Wal-Mart does suck, and to tell you the truth I went to future shop every day since the fifth hoping they would have it, but they still don't have their **** together enough to have it on the shelves.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

It wasn't as good as I expected, and I expected low...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

The rabbitt has spoken, d00ds. Face the facts.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Its a game based off a movie.  Of course it will be bad.

That's so cynical, even for you. :thumbsup:

And now PLEASE. How bad are the spoilers for this game?

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Come to think of it, all good games based on movies are easily countable with just one hand.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

How can you rate something 6.3/10 as loathing it. The damned scales are meaningless for these companies. My favorites have always been the 1 star rating from CGW. Now THERE is a magazine that's not afraid to give a low rating to something they truly hate.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Numbermans l33tness compels me! Behold him!

kirottu said: