Hottest KOTOR Character!

Who is the hottest KOTOR character?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the hottest KOTOR character?

• Bastila Shan
    • Visas Marr
    • The Handmaiden
    • Mira

Ah, but the question was 'who is the hottest NPC', not the hottest female.

You asked a question, we answered!  :blink:

Egg-zahck-tally!

I for one would say, that Bao-dur was 73h 53ku5h1 53ku5h1-esuto zabrak in the entire Star Wars galaxy. With Juhani as a close second...'cept that she was a cathar... :thumbsup:

:-

Aww... gee thanks Vashanti... That nomination has managed to make me laugh after doing revision all day and I suppose my blue-haired charms aren't completely wasted on you :p

DL

P.S. Vote Mira :shifty:

P.P.S. Sorry for semi-spamming! :">

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

I also voted Mira due to the complete lack of Atton in this poll. <_<

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Why don't you create a new one?

*shrug*

I figured we don't really need YET another poll on the topic... Besides, I think it's pretty obvious that Atton is the hottest male KOTOR character. :-

*stands back and waits for onslaught of irate posts from Carth/Bao-Dur fangirls*

:shifty:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

no more polls!!

Yeah, that's... sort of what I was saying.
I'm not a fangirl, but I like Carth better than Atton

Suuuuuure you're not... ;) I also used to say that, you know...

Join us... don't be afraid... :thumbsup:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

no more polls!!

Yeah, that's... sort of what I was saying.
I'm not a fangirl, but I like Carth better than Atton

Suuuuuure you're not... ;) I also used to say that, you know...

Join us... don't be afraid... :thumbsup:

That's a sarcastic remark? I can't join the fangirls, because I'm not a girl in the first place... ;)"

That's a sarcastic remark? I can't join the fangirls, because I'm not a girl in the first place... :thumbsup:"

Of COURSE it's a sarcastic remarks. 97% of what I say is sarcastic.

As for not being a girl, well, it's not like your gender is tattoed on your avatar or anything. What am I supposed to be, psychic? Most guys on here only ever make negative comments about Carth or Atton, lest the other guys think they're not manly (or whatever other reason it is they may have)... hence my mistaken assumption.

My apologies. (you can still be an honourary fangirl if you want... or even just pretend to be. ALL the fangirls will love you! ;) )

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

As for not being a girl, well, it's not like your gender is tattoed on your avatar or anything. What am I supposed to be, psychic?

Are you angry? Because the way you put it it seems to me like you're angry :ph34r:

My apologies.

Don't worry about it! ;)

(you can still be an honourary fangirl if you want... or even just pretend to be. ALL the fangirls will love you! wink.gif )

Hm...I'll have to think about that one... :thumbsup: What does 'honourary' mean?

Are you angry? Because the way you put it it seems to me like you're angry  :ph34r:

Nah... I sometimes come off as being angry... but I rarely am. It's often caused by me not having had coffee yet. ;)
Hm...I'll have to think about that one... :thumbsup:  What does 'honourary' mean?
hon

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Is it just me, or do all of the women in KOTOR games have huge breasts? Not that im complaining or anything... but I wonder what the vibe was like in the design offices of Bioware/Obsidian when these characters were being drawn and modelled :wub:

I voted Bastila, but Mira and Visas are right up there :wub:

- Dan

Is it just me, or do all of the women in KOTOR games have huge breasts?

As opposed to the women in any OTHER game? :wub:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Now this is called a revelation.... :wub: ...congratulations Silver you finally discovered the long time hidden obsession of men - huge breasts......... :wub:

"Finally"? I discovered that when I was twelve. Give me SOME credit.

My comment was what is generally known as "a sarcastic retort". :wub:"

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Is it just me, or do all of the women in KOTOR games have huge breasts?

As opposed to the women in any OTHER game? :wub:

You'll have to forgive me, I haven't played lots of other games, but of the ones I have played not all of the women were busty like the ones in KOTOR and KOTOR2 :wub:

I'm not saying its an important issue... I mean its just entertainment, and on the flipside its not like you see lots of fat non-buff men cruising around.

- Dan