Who would own who?

Who would own who  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who would own who

• Revan > Exile
    • Exile > Revan
    • Canderous > All

Well, considering the Exile killed/beat into submission Kreia, I think it is only a question of Exile versus Revan. (Which, if I'm not mistaken, has been asked about a thousand times.)

Edit: seems you changed the question whilst I was writing my response. Oh well.

Edited by metadigital

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

In terms of sheer power it would be Exile. It's kind of hard to compare though, since Exile has access to more levels, feats, and Force powers. That kind of tips the balance in his favor. If they were equal in terms of feats, powers, etc. it would come down to strategy, and then Revan would probably win.

Live forever or die trying.

jengaaaaux2.gif

Canderous is a female kitten.

How dare you say that about Canderous? Canderous is god. o_O But he would get his ass kicked by Exile and Revan but he's my favorite character.

Candyman is only good for sharing Mical's joie de vivre.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

This is a tough question.

Considering how Revan is refered as Life and the Exile as death.

If they were to fight...

Revan is probably more skilled in lightsaber combat and force weilding. The Exile though, has his own set of unique abilities. Though, he probably isn't as skilled as Revan he does have the ability to drain the force from others (DS) or awaken it in others (LS, In raising the strength of others he strenthens himself). He also seems to be quiet adapt in many forms of fighting. Considering how his Force bond not only gives him influence with others, it also lets him learn their skills. The Exile was refered to as an Average force users by Vandar and Vrook, yet he learns everything so quickly. Look at how fast he learned the lessons of the Jedi Masters, Handmainden, diciples, the mandalorians, etc, etc.

So, In the end it would probably be a battle of Power VS Versatility.

Since I'm a fan of being able to do everything, I vote for the Exile. ^_^

HK47 would snipe their asses. But who gives a crap anyway?

Yeeey, HK!HK! *cheers*

But since that's not an option, I'd have to pick Revan, because he was able to control the Forge, where many Jedi/Sith failed.

That and the fact he kicked Malak's ass.

In a classless system like the Movies, Revan would win. Sure, the Exile is a huge vortex in the Force who killed three uber-powerful (again, classless system) Sith Lords, but don't forget one thing:

Revan CREATED said huge vortex in the Force and the three uber-powerful Sith Lords.

Therefore Revan > Exile.

The fact that Exile had more levels due to gameplay is nothing, this is in terms of who's the more powerful character. Revan was the cause of everything that happened from when he entered the Mandalorian Wars and on. And after he lost his memory he came back and still owned Malak and the Forge. Kreia herself even said "Revan was power", now whether the fact that he's alive or floating on some asteroid in unknown space.

But the Exile

is a wound in the Force

, and the whole reason that Darth Nihilus --

the planet-eating monster

-- is

such a push over

is because the Exile

nullifies Nihilus's power with this unique "Force wound" phenomenon

So, no, Revan is < Exile, unless and until

the "Force wound" is healed -- which it might have been at the end of KotOR2

PS Shouldn't this topic be in the Spoilers forum? At least use the {spoiler} {/spoiler} (obviously replacing the parentheses "{}" with brackets "[]") tags to hide stuff that people who haven't finished the game don't want to see.

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

So, no, Revan is < Exile, unless and until

the "Force wound" is healed -- which it might have been at the end of KotOR2

But Revan could send anyone to beat the crap out of the exile.

The man/girl got owned by Mira from a shot from behind (DS) or got outsmarted into a poisoning room (LS)!

Or was it just the 'not jedi above jedi' philosophy given in K2

seeing as how G0T0 captured himself a jedi, Mira captured herself a jedi, HK was good at killing jedi, Atton was good at killing Jedi, a bunch of mercenaries captured Vrook (and don't give me that crap about him wanting that since when you leave him with them and go save Khoonda he still wants to fight you).

In a classless system like the Movies, Revan would win. Sure, the Exile is a huge vortex in the Force who killed three uber-powerful (again, classless system) Sith Lords, but don't forget one thing:

Revan CREATED said huge vortex in the Force and the three uber-powerful Sith Lords.

Therefore Revan > Exile.

Ummm... I might be wrong. But It was The Exile you launched the order to destroy Malachor 5, thus creating the wound.

i am struggling to see how revan would win when the exile has the potential to be far stronger in the game than revan ever could be

revan was great because of his views on light and dark and tactical genius, not his strength or combat ability

i am struggling to see how revan would win when the exile has the potential to be far stronger in the game than revan ever could be

(...)

It's called game combat mechanics I believe. Exile could go up to lvl 50 but Revan was limited to 20. However if you like to look at things this way -> if Revan

is like fighting the True Sith

or doing something exhausting then he's probably already lvl 60 by now :D

revan was great because of his views on light and dark and tactical genius, not his strength or combat ability

Not true.

Revan was simply powerful in all aspects of the force. Look at the way Kreia talks about him in TSL.

she says he was "power" but kreia respected him for his ability to see in grey, so that could mean anything