Another a screw-up...

I don't know if this was already posted but after finishing the game twice I noticed a tiny little alteration in the story. Before I went to Malachor Carth asked me about Revan, when we are done talking the following happens:

1st playtrough : I walk away and thats it.

2nd playtrough : I walk away and then Bastila (from Kotor 1) suddenly appears on the scene and talks to Carth about our conversation.

I've killed Bastila in Kotor 1, how come she's alive?

This all refers to your first conversation with Atton on Peragus, when you talked about whether Revan saved the Republic, and whether he was a he or a she.

Bastila appears if you tell Atton that Revan was LS and male.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Wait a sec...........................

.....carth in Kotor 2???

am i going crazy?

No. If you haven't encountered him before, then set Revan to Light Side female for maximum effect, and enjoy. It's just a few cameos, but the Carthaholics on this forum seemed pretty happy.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I don't know if this was already posted but after finishing the game twice I noticed a tiny little alteration in the story. Before I went to Malachor Carth asked me about Revan, when we are done talking the following happens:

2nd playtrough : I walk away and then Bastila (from Kotor 1) suddenly appears on the scene and talks to Carth about our conversation.

Hmmm... What does she say? :p

I have only played it once:

LS female Revan

LS male Exile

So, I missed out on this stuff!

Hmmm... What does she say? :p

I have only played it once:

LS female Revan

LS male Exile

So, I missed out on this stuff!

I think she asks Carth if he thinks the Exile will find Revan/What happened to Him/Her.

Not 100% sure though

Darn, that kinda destroys my theory that Bastilla went with Revan...

It also creates some continuity problems, because Bastilla was a rather important Jedi.

The sith would want her almost as much as Revan!

She would be hunted everywhere...

And wouldn't the Jedi council have known she was still around!?

It brings up to many loose ends and questions... <_<

revan went alone - we are told this, he/she left everyone and everything behind.

Maybe bastila never kept contact with the council and hse could have hidden away from the sith like the 3 jedi masters

That is my take on events, it is understood that all the Jedi are either lapsed, dead (on Miraluka) or in hiding.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I've killed Bastila in Kotor 1, how come she's alive?

I suppose it's possible for a female character to accidentally kill her or fail to break through Malak's brainwashing of her, but with a male character it's almost impossible to kill Bastila unless you really want to, which is a pretty glaring inconsistency with the whole concept of the player character being not-evil. Obsidian wasn't unreasonable in assuming that Bastila survived just about any "light side male" KOTOR 1 game.

I actually thought it required quite a lot of willing suspension of disbelief to go with the 'last Jedi' storyline. The Exile *isn't* a Jedi, he/she's lapsed, yet the Sith are hunting her. The same Sith who don't appear to notice Bastila, Kreia, Visas, the four councillors, etc, etc.

(I doubt there's anyone here who will have the ending of Throne of Bhaal spoiled by this, but anyway, here's some space...)

Reminds me of Throne of Bhaal, actually, when at the end you were supposed to be the last surviving Bhaalspawn. Except Imoen, of course.

I actually thought it required quite a lot of willing suspension of disbelief to go with the 'last Jedi' storyline. The Exile *isn't* a Jedi, he/she's lapsed, yet the Sith are hunting her. The same Sith who don't appear to notice Bastila, Kreia, Visas, the four councillors, etc, etc.

(I doubt there's anyone here who will have the ending of Throne of Bhaal spoiled by this, but anyway, here's some space...)

Reminds me of Throne of Bhaal, actually, when at the end you were supposed to be the last surviving Bhaalspawn. Except Imoen, of course.

Ahhhh - playing it through now!!! *Averts eyes*

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I kept thinking of Highlander:

There can be only one!

Except for that guy over there...

O, yeah, and this one over here...

And that guy's cousin, he's one too...

And those folks from planet whatever...

And old man Smithers!

:(

Cloris

The Exile *isn't* a Jedi, he/she's lapsed, yet the Sith are hunting her. The same Sith who don't appear to notice Bastila, Kreia, Visas, the four councillors, etc, etc.

Those Sith wouldn't even have known that you existed if Atris hadn't staged your return to Known Space and made the Sith believe that you were the last Jedi.