What would be the best 2 vs. 2 lightsaber duel?

Best 2 vs. 2 duel  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Best 2 vs. 2 duel

• Anakin and Obi-wan vs. Malak and Revan
    • Atris and Exile vs. Kreia and Sion
    • Bandon and Malak vs. Vrook and Vandar
    • Mace Windu and Yoda vs. Vrook and Vandar
    • Vader and Revan vs. Dooku and Nihilus

nope....that the difference between being matur and having potntial...

Anakin is raw power...Vader is muh more...

Ok, hes powerful, but in ROTJ hes OLD. he sounds old too

Mace Windu: Palpatine, we have come to arrest you.

Palpatine: Want a banana?

Mace Windu: ....

Nah, Vader is a living faluire.  If Anakin and Vader could fight, Anakin would win for sure.

nope....that's the difference between being mature and having potential...

Anakin is raw power...Vader is much more...

Lots of quotes

Mace Windu: Palpatine, we have come to arrest you.

Palpatine: Want a banana?

Mace Windu: ....

Oh please..poor me my son won't join the bad guys :thumbsup:

Vader was tough ...but he was more of a Malak figure while Palps seemed more like Revan...personally I think Palps would have one if they went one on one :devil:

I do not spam all my posts are valid :thumbsup: ...well most :">

As for SW characters it's simple :

Vader=FED EX boy...Palpatine was too smart for him...he became his puppet :devil:

Nihilus is practicaly invincible :p -> Nihilus better than Vader :)

Vader has always been stronger than palpatine...He considered him a master because palpatine was wiser...

And please malak is just a big girl with no brain

Actually, if you read the books, Vader wanted Luke to join him so that he COULD take on Palpatine. He knew he couldn't do it alone. Right before Luke tried to strike Palpatine while he was sitting in his chair, Vader considered not blocking Lukes blow and letting Luke strike down Palpatine. But, Vader needed Palpatine to turn Luke to the dark side first. At the same time Palpatine fully intended to have Luke kill Vader and replace him.

Nil is just a big energy vampire. Kirk could beat him down with an anti-matter bomb. :D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Okay so let's get back on topic :p

I refuse to vote in a battle with Nihilus as long as Exile isn't in it :D

As for what battle I'd like to see ...I'd go with the one where Vrook get's his ass smacked by Jules :)

Btw...what star trek ep was that?

Vader has always been stronger than palpatine...He considered him a master because palpatine was wiser...

And please malak is just a big girl with no brain

Actually, if you read the books, Vader wanted Luke to join him so that he COULD take on Palpatine. He knew he couldn't do it alone. Right before Luke tried to strike Palpatine while he was sitting in his chair, Vader considered not blocking Lukes blow and letting Luke strike down Palpatine. But, Vader needed Palpatine to turn Luke to the dark side first. At the same time Palpatine fully intended to have Luke kill Vader and replace him.

You know what? I think I was wrong. Now that I think about it, maybe Palpatine wanted to replace Vader because he was getting TOO powerful. It's been probably over 15 years since I read the book. haha. Maybe I'll have to go back and read them again.